Last year in U.P. a person was killed by a crow of 10 -15 bad mannered people, then started a shout of intolerance and the issue was made national and center govt. was made responsible for it. Many activists started returning their awards and many film actors were feeling unsafe in India. T.V. debates were going on this issue for months.

After few months, in January this year crowd of lakhs of people gathered and communal riots occurred in Malda city West Bengal, and in Purnia district in Bihar. For many days after the riots has happened, no news channel took interest to show any news on the riots, and even a single activist have returned his award. The film actors have not said anything on the riot. Even when the center govt. sent its members to collect the information about the riots, they were arrested and send back saying that it is state's issue and center has nothing to do.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Awards can be returned only once. How can these be returned again and again. secondly, killing of an individual at his residence in a planned way by making false announcement on village temple is not comparable to Malda incidents where crowd lost control. Also the protests were not only on killing of an individual in U.P. but these were also a reaction against pre-planned murders of authors/ rationalists in Karnataka  and Maharashtra. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I think both incidents that happened in Dadri in U.P. and the riots in Malda in West Bengal are communal riots and both are to be apposed equally. The people who killed an innocent person in Dadri should be equally punished as those who spread communal riots in West Bengal and put fire in a police station and looted shopes and houses of other community. It the murder in Dadri was pre planned then the riots in West Bengal and Bihar were also preplanned, both should treated equally and both are anti National acts.

http://www.comparenshop.in

That is exactly what I was thinking ! Where are all the great writers and the so called rational thinkers and their award giving drama , in fact not a word from any one of them including Girish Karnad , who is always the first one to criticise ! It is totally missing this time round. I guess it is because TMC is not BJP, thats the only explanation I can think of ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Award Wapsi is not just a drama, but a full fledged movie. Story, screenplay, dialogues were written by the Khaddar Topi gang leader with an expectation to stage a comeback. Unfortunately for them, the Movie fallen flat. Yes such incidents mirror the double standards of political parties.

It is the bane of India that Hindus are at the recieving end of everything an we have pseudo intellectecuals sitting in arms chairs and blabbering about intolerance.  How can a minority be allowed to riot.? Can Hindus who are in a minority anywhere else riot? All will be shot dead.

Its about time Hindus had some spunk and drive. Again any number of Hoindus will oppose what I have written. Its the blood of servility

Thank you said by: rambabu

Pity is that these pseudo intellectual are Hindus and they are corrupt. This category includes politicians who make noise on intolerance only to stick to the chair. The other day, Dhoni, the cricketer denigrated Hindu gods. He endorsed an Ad that contained Lord Vishnu holding a shoe in his hands. Rightly the courts issued a non bailable warrant.

Now, Hindus will not remain silent.

usha manohar wrote:

That is exactly what I was thinking ! Where are all the great writers and the so called rational thinkers and their award giving drama , in fact not a word from any one of them including Girish Karnad , who is always the first one to criticise ! It is totally missing this time round. I guess it is because TMC is not BJP, thats the only explanation I can think of ..

Its not because of TMC, it does not matter which party it is, but it is all about the truth the Hindus are at the receiving end in this instant and it is they who are having to flee with their lives. come on now, let us not blame Girish Karnad, for he is only one of the most intellectual and progressive creed, who speak and act in keeping with the times. Now, the times are all about slandering and persecuting Hindus in a silent mode and making loud noise when it is done to Muslims. Sic!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

I think both incidents that happened in Dadri in U.P. and the riots in Malda in West Bengal are communal riots and both are to be apposed equally. The people who killed an innocent person in Dadri should be equally punished as those who spread communal riots in West Bengal and put fire in a police station and looted shopes and houses of other community. It the murder in Dadri was pre planned then the riots in West Bengal and Bihar were also preplanned, both should treated equally and both are anti National acts.

Riots are riots whether these are communal or political. In all riots common person are hurted, I never listen that any VIP hurted in these riots. 

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Its not because of TMC, it does not matter which party it is, but it is all about the truth the Hindus are at the receiving end in this instant and it is they who are having to flee with their lives. come on now, let us not blame Girish Karnad, for he is only one of the most intellectual and progressive creed, who speak and act in keeping with the times. Now, the times are all about slandering and persecuting Hindus in a silent mode and making loud noise when it is done to Muslims. Sic!

True Kalyani ! It has become a fad for Hindus to criticise fellow Hindus and they go to any extent to do that ! As far as Girish Karnad is concerned, he is perpetually putting his foot in the mouth, trying to show what a secular person he is...The latest was when he spoke about naming the Bangalore international airport after Tipu Sultan, who was as communal as any Mughal ruler could be. Karnad had to change his stand after the outcry ! I wonder why they come up with such outrageous statements in the first place ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Sometimes I wonder how Hindus produce intellectuals like Girish Karnad, who championed the naming of Bangalore airport. I wonder what he has to say on acts of Tippu Sultan like forcibly cicumscising Hindus and making them eat beef.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.