Jallikattu is banned in Tamil Nadu saying that it is cruel to animals. On Bakrid many animals are killed and many slaughter houses are running in India, are these not cruel to animals.? Can any court or government ban these kind of cruelty against animals?

http://www.comparenshop.in

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I think every type or cruelty with animals should be banned. they also have right to survive. It is not good to hurt them for our enjoy and taste. 

I am totally opposed to any kind of game or sport where anyone gets hurt. Jallikattu can go to extremes and the bulls horns get torn out or the bull getting very severely injured, so do people  who participate in it. I wish they bban pther similar sports like cock fighting , goat fighting etc etc along with this

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Instead of the bull they should make a well trained man to run and charge the public. 

usha manohar wrote:

I am totally opposed to any kind of game or sport where anyone gets hurt. Jallikattu can go to extremes and the bulls horns get torn out or the bull getting very severely injured, so do people  who participate in it. I wish they bban pther similar sports like cock fighting , goat fighting etc etc along with this

It is surprising thing for me how a person can enjoy with watching bleeding.

It shows that we human beings are basically so unkind. I am dead against of all these kind of sports. By saying this I feel these should not be termed as sports and similarly it goes for the sports like WWF and so on. How can people enjoy watching sports like WWF even I don't like watching boxing. Sports cannot be brutal, so, what kind of fun is this?

shampasaid

There is one more important aspect. Killing of animals or birds or even such organisms like insects will damage the environmental balance. Despite all this, Bull fights, Cock fights are going on unabated and crores of Rupees are changing hands. This is nothing short of Gambling. It's a Society evil that lead many families to total devastating results.

Killing and cruelty against animals should be banned in our country. No one has right to kill animals in the name of religion, as animals are also living beings and have right to live their own life on this earth.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Cruelty to animals in general is one thing that should be banned. In this regard, the efforts of courts should be appreciated to some extent. In Tamil Nadu  JalliKattu has been banned. Whereas, in AP, Cock fights, Sheep fights went on unabated, despite ban involving Crores of Rupees. The same is true in Gambling. Organizers are earning astronomical sums. While many families are destroyed.

In Tamil Nadu, the traditional bull fighting sport, Jallikattu is usually held to celebrate the winter harvest. But the Supreme Court had prohibited the use of bulls in jallikattu festival. According to the Court, holding such practice is an offence under the law. But the people of Tamil Nadu are totally against the court law. Considering their deep attachment to the conduct of Jallikattu, Chief Minister Jayalalitha and other political leaders of Tamil Nadu demanded the Centre to take necessary steps to facilitate the event. 

CM of Tamil Nadu requested the PM, Modi to take the route of Ordinance. However, the Apex court refused. Jallikattu has been banned.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.