Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

By wishing "Good morning" others says, that you had started your day with a positive note. Additionally, your wish helps in making others, whom you wish, fill with positivity . What you suggested, is very easy and can be done by all.

rambabu wrote:

By wishing "Good morning" others says, that you had started your day with a positive note. Additionally, your wish helps in making others, whom you wish, fill with positivity . What you suggested, is very easy and can be done by all.

My personal experience compelled me to post this topic here. But I don't know whether it is true in everybody's case. You can evaluate it from your experience. Please check whether you get positive energy if somebody say the word 'good morning' to you in the morning period. 

It's my own experience. I regularly go for morning walks early in the morning. It's my habit to wish all. Whom I meet on the way, in my mother tongue . BAAGUNNARA is almost equivalent to Good morning. All of them are known people. They range from,news paper vendor to provision store owner. I can see that glow in their eyes indicating, their positive smile.

Of course it works. After all I'm wishing them "Good " morning. not a Bad morning. Further, it has worked even with my other Morning walkers whom I meet during my morning walks.

rambabu wrote:

It's my own experience. I regularly go for morning walks early in the morning. It's my habit to wish all. Whom I meet on the way, in my mother tongue . BAAGUNNARA is almost equivalent to Good morning. All of them are known people. They range from,news paper vendor to provision store owner. I can see that glow in their eyes indicating, their positive smile.

Of course it works. After all I'm wishing them "Good " morning. not a Bad morning. Further, it has worked even with my other Morning walkers whom I meet during my morning walk

The most positive thing in the morning is sun rays. Wake-up before sunrise and look for some minutes to rising Sun.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Of course it works. After all I'm wishing them "Good " morning. not a Bad morning. Further, it has worked even with my other Morning walkers whom I meet during my morning walk

The most positive thing in the morning is sun rays. Wake-up before sunrise and look for some minutes to rising Sun.

Well said. Rising up early before Sunrise  is the best way to start your day with a positive note. I do believe in this.Though I do not look towards rising Sun, I go for a brisk walk.This habit not only helps you in starting your day with a positive note, makes you energetic. This energy helps in  performing your daily chores without fatigue and tiresomeness.

Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise - Benjamin Franklin.

Jincy Aby wrote:

Reading Holy Books in the morning is one of the best ways to think positively. All words in the Holy Books are meaningful and so our entire day will be peaceful without stresses and worries. We also can watch our favorite religious channel from television if we get time in the morning. 

I experience that the holy book readers have more tensions. Reading a holy book in the morning and expecting peaceful day is very impractical. I begin my day only with newspaper not bothering about positive or negative. Even in course of work, you will meet positive and negative developments both. It is your attitude that matters. Strength of mind and body enables you to meet good as well as bad events equally well.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The basic nature of a person remains same whichever way one starts his day. Terrorists are religious fanatics who read holy books and yet commit dastardly crimes.

yeah we all are aware that today we are going to hear some bad and trash news it's common in our day to day life so it's better to be positive with the good news  

bhuyali saroj

Any thing not necessarily news that's  positive will in create  positivity in us. This positive attitude makes us ready to face the rigors likely to occur during the day with ease and aplomb.

positive things makes us positive and if we read positive things in newspaper then i damn sure that our day will be good and happy 

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.