Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

A satellite city is one that is dependent on a major city...Amaravathy is an extravagant city planned by the CM which in the opinion could have been toned down given the drought situation and farmers suicide in the state ., However, it is not a satellite city as mentioned...Please see the meaning of a satellite city below..

satellite town or satellite city is a concept in urban planning that refers essentially to smaller metropolitan areas which are located somewhat near to, but are mostly independent of larger metropolitan areas yet depend on the larger metro cities in some respects.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

today human greed is so much used in excessive that nobodies knows whether they will have that particular things in the near future or not 

bhuyali saroj

usha manohar wrote:

A satellite city is one that is dependent on a major city...Amaravathy is an extravagant city planned by the CM which in the opinion could have been toned down given the drought situation and farmers suicide in the state ., However, it is not a satellite city as mentioned...Please see the meaning of a satellite city below..

satellite town or satellite city is a concept in urban planning that refers essentially to smaller metropolitan areas which are located somewhat near to, but are mostly independent of larger metropolitan areas yet depend on the larger metro cities in some respects.

Amaravati is an extravagant city. But Amaravati is a new capital to be built from the scratch. Additionally, Amaravati is being funded by the Central Govt, It is  certainly a satellite city planned by a group of Japanese Group of Town planners. Central Govt, has obtained all environmental clearances. And in a phase wise funds are being transferred to AP Govt.

As expected and as usual you will stick to your guns even when you are wrong....no point in arguing with such people who are either stupid or egoists not willing to learn from their mistakes but pretend they know everything ...

( A satellite town is developed around a larger metro...)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Definition of a Satellite  town that refers to smaller metropolitan areas which are located somewhat nearer to but mostly independent of large Metropolitan areas. Chilakaluripeta to become Satellite city for Amaravati.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/nation/current-affairs/190216/chilakaluripeta-to-become-satellite-city-for-capital-cm-naidu.html

http://www.ndtv.com/andhra-pradesh-news/amaravati-a-futuristic-world-class-city-in-making-andhra-government-1235386

when i was a child i use to see many sparrow near my house but as the time pass we human developed many bad things like using chemicals in the food to grow them big so as to earn lots of money form them and now what we see no sparrows near my house its all about wrong deeds which human does and harms the nature and its babies 

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.