Toothpaste is now found in almost all households. But we use it only for brushing our teeth or at the most cleaning silver ! Here in this article there is a whole range of amazing  things one can put Toothpaste into..really useful to know what one can get out of that tube of toothpaste !

http://supertastyrecipes.com/2016/02/20-amazing-tricks-with-toothpaste-ive-never-imagined-that-you-can-do-so-many-things-with-toothpaste/

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

These are very useful tips and also help full in increasing sale of tooth pastes. Tooth paste manufacturing companies must be advertise these. Tooth past is useful in temporary relief in case skin burning.

I have used toothpaste to polish silver and for curing pimples in the past, yet there are so many ways of using it that I was unaware of. I still would not put it to any uses now because we don't get the basic white toothpaste but use the gel ones, and it is comparatively expensive.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

I have used toothpaste to polish silver and for curing pimples in the past, yet there are so many ways of using it that I was unaware of. I still would not put it to any uses now because we don't get the basic white toothpaste but use the gel ones, and it is comparatively expensive.

We also don't use white toothpaste, we are using red dabur paste. It may be possible that it is not useful in other problem like white paste.

Amazing Multiple uses of a Toothpaste.  Yes all along , many of us are not aware of these uses of a Toothpaste.

yeah many of us don't know that there are many uses of toothpaste including brushing our teeth. whenever there is a burning sensation in my finger my mother recommend me to use toothpaste as a paste to get relief from the burning sensation  

bhuyali saroj

anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

We also don't use white toothpaste, we are using red dabur paste. It may be possible that it is not useful in other problem like white paste.

NO the gel toothpastes are of no use in such other matters, only for cleaning our teeth!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Normally, tooth-past is used for cleaning teeth. But we can use tooth-paste for cleaning many other things. We can use tooth-paste as a nail polish remover. Use tooth-paste to clean your nail. It can be used for cleaning bathroom sink, refrigerator seals etc. Apply tooth-paste to stop itching and redness as a result of mosquito bites. Tooth-paste is best for removing stains from clothes. 

Babu saroj wrote:

yeah many of us don't know that there are many uses of toothpaste including brushing our teeth. whenever there is a burning sensation in my finger my mother recommend me to use toothpaste as a paste to get relief from the burning sensation  

Tooth-pastes have number of uses. I always apply tooth-paste when there is cuts and burns while cooking. Applying tooth-paste is a best option for minor cuts and burns. We can use tooth-paste for curing pimples and black marks from our face.

White tooth paste can also be used as a filler when you have small holes on the wall . It is also excellent for cleaning crevices on intricately carved furniture , can be done using a soft tooth brush !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.