The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

If it's worth using then it could be the best bet for the young students and parent's pocket can be saved.

shampasaid

rambabu wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

does we have to pay money online or after the delivery i mean is it cash on delivery 

Wait. Don't be in a hurry. The product is yet to see the market. There is a talk that this Smartphone is a hoax.

I too think and not only me but most of the people in India thinks that it is a hoax

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

does we have to pay money online or after the delivery i mean is it cash on delivery 

Wait. Don't be in a hurry. The product is yet to see the market. There is a talk that this Smartphone is a hoax.

I too think and not only me but most of the people in India thinks that it is a hoax

It is better not to listen to other people rather try things out for yourself and then come to a conclusion...If interested please go through this link has some useful information..

http://gadgets.ndtv.com/mobiles/features/freedom-251-bookings-now-open-read-this-before-you-buy-one-803750

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

suni51 wrote:

It's a government backed project that was getting 6 lacs hits per minute. The site is down now but will come back tomorrow. The phone will be delivered in June.

Government is sponsering this project indirectly. Today site is ok and some one can order for it.

anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

It's a government backed project that was getting 6 lacs hits per minute. The site is down now but will come back tomorrow. The phone will be delivered in June.

Government is sponsering this project indirectly. Today site is ok and some one can order for it.

For quite a long time, the site did not open. Now, it's learnt that 33000, pieces were released into the market. One can buy it now

usha manohar wrote:

Once the euphoria dies down I definitely would like to buy one and see for myself whether it is a hoax or good enough to use...For that price one can afford to take some risks !!

Only two day left for booking, now site is also working, no crash like first day, it means euphoria dies down, book it now.

vijay wrote:

Another approach is why worry so much about taking a risk for only Rs 251/- 

The risk for a purchaser is just Rs. 251/-. But the company will gather very high amount.  They are not likely to face litigation or strong protests from individual customers. So their risk of facing disappointed customers is also small.  We need to not only look in the manufacturing cost but also the manufacturing capacity available in the factory of the company. It seems that they are just fooling.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Absolutely, there is no risk factor in this case. For such paltry sum of Rs. 251 one can take risk to buy a Smartphone with sophisticated features.

one more thing i heard that the cellular phone company set a minimum price to sell the 3g phone which is around rs.2500 which i heard then how they can sell a phone which contains 3g and its price is rs. 251. it creates a little doubt in my mind 

bhuyali saroj

Now the product is in the market. Test for yourself.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.