The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

today i heard a news from one of my friend that the company who is supplying this phone has started packing 50 lacks phone to deliver 

bhuyali saroj

Then it is a trading activity

No news about this phone, this phone is not been delivered since now, i think this company is a big fraud

bhuyali saroj

I also think that this a fraud company. If the company is turned as fraud, people should take necessary action against the company. Do not allow people to make money by cheating others.

No it's not a fraud company. This Smartphone  has supplied to many of those users who registered in the first batch. As the response was overwhelming, the Smartphone manufacturers are are releasing their product phase wise.

Wel, the smart phone is of low cost. but it will be useful to the people in many ways. if a person has number of workers under him and he need to be in contact with him then he cannot effort for all smart phones to every worker as they cost more. but now this latest low cost smart phone of cost 251rs is very effortable to provide each worker one. 

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Because of its less cost everybody can afford to have one. Even if the Smartphone fails to stand up to the customers expectation, customer will not lose a big sum.

As the smartphone cost is very low cost, then everyone will have a cellphone, When people heard about the cellphone of 251 cost they may think how this company will survive with less cost of smartphone. But the main secret behind this is, big circulation of cellphones of this freedom company. Less cost more sales

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

rambabu wrote:

No it's not a fraud company. This Smartphone  has supplied to many of those users who registered in the first batch. As the response was overwhelming, the Smartphone manufacturers are are releasing their product phase wise.

how you know sir that the company had supplied to the people who registered in the first batch, have you heard or seen.

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:

how you know sir that the company had supplied to the people who registered in the first batch, have you heard or seen.

My friend who lives in Hyderabad. He received his Smartphone said. He had registered in the first batch. By the by, how you can say that the Smartphone is fraud? Have you registered your name in the first batch ?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.