I was pleasantly surprised and happy to receive a lovely gift from a friend I have never met in person until now. Swetha, thank you so much for a lovely gift, I hope the next time it is you personally at my doorstep! blush.pngIMG 20160221 083650

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

@Kalyani Nandurkar Well, I don't know who this friend of yours is but I must say that she chose a beautiful gift for you. It's really a wonderful gift.

shampasaid

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

this is really awesome its so nice i mean whoever has given this gift she might have a good and big heart 

bhuyali saroj

Really it is nice one, your friend love you much.

That is really nice Kalyani, was it from Sweta Shenoy ? moderator and one of the older members here ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This shows how much she respect you with lots of love 

bhuyali saroj

A gift always expresses love. We gift our beloveds to express love. It need not be an expensive one. Kalyani is lucky to have such a loving friend.

usha manohar wrote:

That is really nice Kalyani, was it from Sweta Shenoy ? moderator and one of the older members here ?

Yes, Usha it is Swetha Shenoy, it was my birthday yesterday so she remembered and sent it in advance.

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

@Kalyani Nandurkar Well, I don't know who this friend of yours is but I must say that she chose a beautiful gift for you. It's really a wonderful gift.

Thanks you Shampa, It is from Swetha Shenoy, one of the oldest members of boddunan, right from the days when boddunan was started, but she does not come in much due to time constraints.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Yes, Usha it is Swetha Shenoy, it was my birthday yesterday so she remembered and sent it in advance.

Better late than never, Many Happy returns Of The Day Kalyani...It was really nice of her to remember and send you the gift, it is a pity, we dont get to see her posting here on the forum !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Better late than never, Many Happy returns Of The Day Kalyani...It was really nice of her to remember and send you the gift, it is a pity, we dont get to see her posting here on the forum !

I know Sweta Senoy who was active here some time ago

Many Happy returns of the day Kalyani

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.