What's your opinion regarding the judgement given by the High Court in the case? Link is given below:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Wifes-letter-talking-of-divorce-remarriage-an-act-of-cruelty-HC/articleshow/51084192.cms 

I truly support the judgement. Blackmailing of any kind should not be permitted.

shampasaid

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Marriage is the union of husband and wife. They need to live together to lead a happy married life. Otherwise, there is no meaning for marriage. If a husband or a wife get a chance to go abroad for a long time, they need to try for family visa as soon as possible. Husband, wife and children should live together. Otherwise, it may lead to many other problems and their family life will be a big failure.

Do not jump to conclusions, the Supreme Court can overturn the HC decision.

vijay wrote:

Then we discuss when the supreme court overturns the decision. Don't jump to conclusions

rambabu wrote:
vijay wrote:

Then we discuss when the supreme court overturns the decision. Don't jump to conclusions

Who has the patience to wait till the Supreme Court's decision to write conclusions? 

Jincy Aby wrote:
rambabu wrote:
vijay wrote:

Who has the patience to wait till the Supreme Court's decision to write conclusions? 

None. But I can say that it is the fault of the woman who was living separately ever since her hubby left for foreign countries. Over a period, the wife took a decision one fine morning that she wanted a separation as she found out another man who is interested in her. This is certainly is an act of cruelty. Naturally her decision  shook the poor hubby. I uphold the decision of the court.

Written by 

What's your opinion regarding the judgement given by the High Court in the case? Link is given below:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Wifes-letter-talking-of-divorce-remarriage-an-act-of-cruelty-HC/articleshow/51084192.cms 

I truly support the judgement. Blackmailing of any kind should not be permitted.

As expected some Indian men would clap their hands at the judgment but an extremely unfair and immature judgment in my opinion, where the wife's feelings have not been taken into account but one single letter written by her probably out of frustration due to loneliness, has been taken as evidence. No mention whether the husband tried to rectify the situation, which is what a husband would do if he wants to set things right instead of keeping the letter for so many years and making an issue ! I feel the wife should be happy at the decision given by the court rather than challenging it because the fellow is simply not worth the trouble !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Written by 

As expected some Indian men would clap their hands at the judgment but an extremely unfair and immature judgment in my opinion, where the wife's feelings have not been taken into account but one single letter written by her probably out of frustration due to loneliness, has been taken as evidence. No mention whether the husband tried to rectify the situation, which is what a husband would do if he wants to set things right instead of keeping the letter for so many years and making an issue ! I feel the wife should be happy at the decision given by the court rather than challenging it because the fellow is simply not worth the trouble !

I agree, it seems rather unfair without making it clear what exactly caused the wife to write such a letter and what she really felt. It is quite unfair to base such a decision on one letter alone.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Faith and trust is base of relation of Husband and wife. Wife write letter to her husband with this believe that it is matter between them and husband think about her problem. In this case husband  used letter in court case, it is breach of trust.

usha manohar wrote:

Written by 

Being a woman still I support the decision. It is true that among a couple sometimes such conversations do take place but the article pinpoints that the lady got years in between to clarify this doubt but she did not do it. If the man had done so then I would have opined against that man. Among couples blackmailing should not make an inroad.

shampasaid

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
anil wrote:

Faith and trust is base of relation of Husband and wife. Wife write letter to her husband with this believe that it is matter between them and husband think about her problem. In this case husband  used letter in court case, it is breach of trust.

You have put it very well...N ot many Indian men would understand that because they only think about their own hurt egos , including the judge !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.