Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

i don't understand about relation much, but i know that divorce is a strong word which can shake the relationship of husband and wife.

bhuyali saroj

The link is very clear and we need not elaborate more on the judgment.  The wife threatened and even did not make any further communication to deny the threat.  Cruelty does not mean only physical cruelty.  If she did not really mean to divorce him, she could well communicate again.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

The link is very clear and we need not elaborate more on the judgment.  The wife threatened and even did not make any further communication to deny the threat.  Cruelty does not mean only physical cruelty.  If she did not really mean to divorce him, she could well communicate again.  

I agree with you. Threatening her hubby, when he was abroad, that she needs a divorce as she wanted to marry another man. This , she could have expressed long ago when he was in a foreign country. She didn't do it. This acted on the man severely.It's a kind of opportunism too.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
anil wrote:

Faith and trust is base of relation of Husband and wife. Wife write letter to her husband with this believe that it is matter between them and husband think about her problem. In this case husband  used letter in court case, it is breach of trust.

There maybe many other reasons too and to justify his point of view he had presented the letter to the court. When problem arises between a couple and that leads to court then itself there is a breach of trust.

shampasaid

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

Faith and trust is base of relation of Husband and wife. Wife write letter to her husband with this believe that it is matter between them and husband think about her problem. In this case husband  used letter in court case, it is breach of trust.

You have put it very well...N ot many Indian men would understand that because they only think about their own hurt egos , including the judge !

yes it is system in whole world men are superior than women. Judge may be man. "Khatey Hain Pyar Ki Duniya Main Do Dil Muskil Se Samtey Hai, Gair To Kya apno Tak Kay Saye Bhi Na Anney Patey Hai, What is role of Judge and court in love world of husband and wife.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

You have put it very well...N ot many Indian men would understand that because they only think about their own hurt egos , including the judge !

yes it is system in whole world men are superior than women. Judge may be man. "Khatey Hain Pyar Ki Duniya Main Do Dil Muskil Se Samtey Hai, Gair To Kya apno Tak Kay Saye Bhi Na Anney Patey Hai, What is role of Judge and court in love world of husband and wife.

People who give importance to love and marriage for them there is no need of court and judge but the present world witnesses a very problematic marital relationship, naturally couples get forced to take the help of judicial system.  

shampasaid

well i think if the wife uses the calm and silence way to express her feeling in front of her hubby and tell him about herself, that she had fallen in love with another man then i think, yeah there will be some fight and voice rises in between her and her husband but at last i think that her husband will accept her wife decision because after hearing this things from her wife nobody can do anything, at last he have to accept her wife decision because there is no way left for him.

bhuyali saroj

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

Even if the matter reaches the court because of difference of opinion, I feel that Judges who are part of the family court should have proper counselling which is normally done , not once but 2 or three times with the couple, their lawyers and a court appointed lawyer ,before pronouncing the judgment . One of my cousin had to go through this process and after the counselling sessions they both decided to get back together and now are better adjusted !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

Even if the matter reaches the court because of difference of opinion, I feel that Judges who are part of the family court should have proper counselling which is normally done , not once but 2 or three times with the couple, their lawyers and a court appointed lawyer ,before pronouncing the judgment . One of my cousin had to go through this process and after the counselling sessions they both decided to get back together and now are better adjusted !

A good and efficient family counselor can bring back the couples again from broken relationship.  Counselling is one of the best ways to make positive changes in family relationship. So many couples are changing their attitude and leading peaceful and happy life as a result of good counselling from a good counselor.

Actually, this lady loved her husband very much and expected his presence too much. She had been waiting for him for many years. She was in stress because of leading a lonely life without husband. There was no other way in front of her than sending a divorce petition to get her husband. back. When she sent the divorce petition, she thought that her husband would come back soon and there would be a solution for her problem. But men always give prime importance to themselves and fail to read the mind of ladies.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.