Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Jincy Aby wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

Faith and trust is base of relation of Husband and wife. Wife write letter to her husband with this believe that it is matter between them and husband think about her problem. In this case husband  used letter in court case, it is breach of trust.

You have put it very well...N ot many Indian men would understand that because they only think about their own hurt egos , including the judge !

yes it is system in whole world men are superior than women. Judge may be man. "Khatey Hain Pyar Ki Duniya Main Do Dil Muskil Se Samtey Hai, Gair To Kya apno Tak Kay Saye Bhi Na Anney Patey Hai, What is role of Judge and court in love world of husband and wife.

Even if the matter reaches the court because of difference of opinion, I feel that Judges who are part of the family court should have proper counselling which is normally done , not once but 2 or three times with the couple, their lawyers and a court appointed lawyer ,before pronouncing the judgment . One of my cousin had to go through this process and after the counselling sessions they both decided to get back together and now are better adjusted !

A good and efficient family counselor can bring back the couples again from broken relationship.  Counselling is one of the best ways to make positive changes in family relationship. So many couples are changing their attitude and leading peaceful and happy life as a result of good counselling from a good counselor.

Here in Sriganganagr one judge of family court is doing this Nobel deed. When couple is come for divorce than he suggest them to spend some time together and come to him after it, in most of case when couple come back to judge they change their decision of divorce and decide to live together. This judge very simple thing to couple, like go for a dinner.

Jincy Aby wrote:

Actually, this lady loved her husband very much and expected his presence too much. She had been waiting for him for many years. She was in stress because of leading a lonely life without husband. There was no other way in front of her than sending a divorce petition to get her husband. back. When she sent the divorce petition, she thought that her husband would come back soon and there would be a solution for her problem. But men always give prime importance to themselves and fail to read the mind of ladies.

The lady did not send a divorce petition to her husband. She sent a threatening letter to her husband long before they got divorced. It is natural for every person to long to live together with his/her spouse. That is nothing wrong on the part of the lady but a threatening letter to the husband who is also staying alone in the foreign land makes a negative impact. Yes, the counsellor should have handled the case in a much broader way and make both of them understand the need to remain as couple would have made wonders not just for the couple but for their child too. The lady revealed the truth that her letter was basically a false claim only to make her husband realise her situation but she revealed it too late when the case was already in the court. In the meantime the husband also went through mental agony which should not be ignored. I feel both had their share of grief and grievance and naturally that amounted to a lot of dissatisfaction. They should have settled it within themselves but as the matter led to court it took a stern step.

shampasaid

I wonder what would have happened if it was the other way round where a man wrote such a letter and then said it was out of stress, I am sure the judge would have taken a different sympathetic view altogether, so much for equality !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

I wonder what would have happened if it was the other way round where a man wrote such a letter and then said it was out of stress, I am sure the judge would have taken a different sympathetic view altogether, so much for equality !

Earlier while writing my opinion I was also thinking the same. There is a great chance that the judge would have passed a totally different judgement. Definitely, it would have been unfair.  

shampasaid

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.