Here is an interesting article to read, especially for the 'seculars' and leftists who so loudly advocate secularism and deny Hindu faith. But read it in fairness and to the end.

https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2015/08/31/islamic-invasion-of-india-the-greatest-genocide-in-history/

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Everyone knows everything but they pretend to be deaf and dumb. Any number of articles or facts will not make any difference on them.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Of course it was a holocaust like it happened in Germany and Europe ,but of course our nations history ( even mythology) keeps on changing depending on our politicians whims and fancies..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

first time I know what is the meaning of Hindu Kush. Indeed Hindus are much tolerance peoples. It is the only reason that every one defeat us.

A vivid account of The Greatest Genocide in History. Muhummad Quasim Hindu Shah, the Muslim Historian was the first Historian to reveal to the world how the Hindus were slaughtered during Muslim invasion and occupation of India..

Let me use this opportunity to thank Kalyani for changing the trend of Discussion forums, which of late  have become controversial political issues, making monotonous and boring. Earlier we used to post a variety of interesting posts like Word scrambling, Movies, Humour etc.

I request all the concerned to bring back the old practices and trends of this site

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, Swetha Shenoy
anil wrote:

first time I know what is the meaning of Hindu Kush. Indeed Hindus are much tolerance peoples. It is the only reason that every one defeat us.

I do not think that the reason why everyone managed to defeat us is because we are tolerant people, that is a good and enduring quality in fact. But the reason for our defeat lies may be in the fact that at every point of history, we have been betrayed by our people at each step, and many others who tried to force stupid and irrelevant ideas of nonviolence! (do not confuse this with Mahatma Gandhiji. there were others too)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It is fallacious to say that India was occupied ever by Muslims or Christians. There was never any attack by 'Muslim' on 'Hindu'.  Muslims as such never attacked, In fact, the so called Muslim rulers fought even against each other. There were many dynasties like Ghulam, Suri, Tughlak, Khilji that ruled time to time. The 'Muslim' rulers had 'Hindu' ministers and vice versa.  Also the British, Dutch, French- all even fought against each other.  The entire history is war between kings and Kulaks. The religion of the ruler does not matter so much.  Just as Muslim rulers employed Hindu Ministers, the Hindus also employed Muslim.  Religion has nothing to do with rule.  Maharaja Ranjit Singh was a Sikh but he employed French (Christian) as military advisers.

There is one more thing to consider. The quality like compassion and cruelty are not related to religion. These are racial. The Pathans and Baluch are considered  cruel. Hence you may say Muslims are cruel. This is fallacy. The Arabs, Pathans and Baluchs have gther distinct traits and it matters little what their religion is.  a Punjabi Hindu has more in common with  Punjabi Muslim than what a Punjabi Muslim has with Baluch Muslim.  A Hindu Assamese has more in common with Muslim Assamese than what A Hindu Behari has with Hindu Assamese. 

Unless you stop looking at everything from narrow religious angle, you will always have a distorted version of everything. Better think Indian and be true nationalist or patriot.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Swetha Shenoy

Why again and again negative topics, which are divisive in nature are introduced, makes me wonder whether it is part of an well formulated agenda. It is surprising that a member is thanking another for giving this turn to topics. Gulshanji howsoever rational arguments you may provide closed doors will not open.

vijay wrote:

Why again and again negative topics, which are divisive in nature are introduced, makes me wonder whether it is part of an well formulated agenda. It is surprising that a member is thanking another for giving this turn to topics. Gulshanji howsoever rational arguments you may provide closed doors will not open.

Thank you Vijay. No doubt, the fascist and subversive forces are presently dominant. They are dominant here also. But they cannot be allowed to have their way. Moreover, I am not actually writing for a few members who are active here. There are many who are not even members and just read the posts. You may check anytime the number of persons visiting the sites. Non members far outnumber and it is actually for them that I write. They will certainly see what is right and wrong. If the visitors get only a distorted version of everything, they will feel that this site is also a wing of RSS just like Bajarang Dal, Vishwa Hindu Parishad. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
anil wrote:

I do not think that the reason why everyone managed to defeat us is because we are tolerant people, that is a good and enduring quality in fact. But the reason for our defeat lies may be in the fact that at every point of history, we have been betrayed by our people at each step, and many others who tried to force stupid and irrelevant ideas of nonviolence! (do not confuse this with Mahatma Gandhiji. there were others too)

I second that...We have far too many bad eggs within our own society who are ready to change sides and betray the country and its people !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If poverty of your arguments makes you a loner why dub the majority as 'fascist'! What do you think friends? This is the first time I come across such horrible mindsets. The majority,if there is one at all, are

being unfairly accused of running a sister outfit of RSS! This is the quality of tolerance of our erudite member! We get regular,at times grindingly boring,lectures and sermons on the virtue of pluralism from him.Physian,heal thyself!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, Swetha Shenoy
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.