Like it on Facebook, +1 on Google, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: An Interesting Read For everyone...

    by » 3 years ago


    Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
    chinmoymukherjee wrote:

    As long as every member gets a fair and an equal opportunity to put forth his or her views any talk of oppression of minority is not right.In the past my line of arguments was not to the liking of many and those were rebutted by them I never saw any trace of fascism in that. The platform of boddunan will remain and should remain one which reflects the broad spectrum of public opinion on all matters.If a member is obsessed with a particular topic and others happen to stand by him or her not much can be done unless the administration spells out its stand on putting restrictions on certain topics.For the time being fire on all cylinders with the ammo you have to outfire your opponents!! After all it is only a debate!! Cheers!!

    Sir, there is nothing fascism about our discussion. Some have said that Hindus are being described as fascists. This is not so. As long as you follow your own religion and let others also follow theirs, you respect independence of thoughts and expression irrespective of differences, there is no fascism. 

    But the tendency to force certain ideology (clearly the aggressive Hinduism) and brand all others as anti national is fascism. Despite fear of repetition, I say that as long as you respect the principle of unity in diversity, you are nationalist. But when you link nationalism to a particular religion and its practices and brand all others as anti nationalist, fascism is there. 

    Gulshanji after reading Chinmoy's needelessly harsh comments you must have felt like saying "et tu Brutus". Such is the power of divisive forces.

     

     


    Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

  • Re: An Interesting Read For everyone...

    by » 3 years ago


    Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
    chinmoymukherjee wrote:

    If poverty of your arguments makes you a loner why dub the majority as 'fascist'! What do you think friends? This is the first time I come across such horrible mindsets. The majority,if there is one at all, are

    being unfairly accused of running a sister outfit of RSS! This is the quality of tolerance of our erudite member! We get regular,at times grindingly boring,lectures and sermons on the virtue of pluralism from him.Physian,heal thyself!!

    You know Chinmoy this is not the first time such accusations and poor arguments been proclaimed by the esteemed member. He has been known to be very abruptly dismissive of our fine history and culture and has made fun quite a number of times. This is the reason for my recent outburst in another thread. Have you also read in another thread how no one has forced Hindus in conversion ever? NOt the first time we have been labelled as fascists, while they fail to recognise themselves as one of a persistent kind over and over again!

    Well said Kalyani and Chinmoy.. I see more and more people and some members becoming intolerant because of arrogance and partly ignorance about many historical facts pertaining to India which of course they twist according to their convenience anyway..either way, it becomes amusing when they judge others and call them Fascists while they themselves are very much so...


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


    Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

  • Re: An Interesting Read For everyone...

    by » 3 years ago


    @Vijay.I don't know why you have chosen yours truly to be honored being a brutus? As far as my poor knowledge goes about the context that the poor brutus

    had to leave Caesar,his friend, when he saw in him the arrogance and hubris of a ruler to destroy the Roman republic to emerge as emperor even started comparing himself with gods!! I also don't know if Gulshanji who has generously thanked you for being his alter ego,would be be comfortable being the Caesar!!


  • Re: An Interesting Read For everyone...

    by » 3 years ago


    chinmoymukherjee wrote:

    @Vijay.I don't know why you have chosen yours truly to be honored being a brutus? As far as my poor knowledge goes about the context that the poor brutus

    had to leave Caesar,his friend, when he saw in him the arrogance and hubris of a ruler to destroy the Roman republic to emerge as emperor even started comparing himself with gods!! I also don't know if Gulshanji who has generously thanked you for being his alter ego,would be be comfortable being the Caesar!!

    No, We are not Caesar and Brutus. Our only role here is to present our viewpoint fearlessly and truly, which we do.  Here nobody is betraying anyone and there is also no occasion to betray. So the story of Caesar and Brutus is not relevant. But this is a minor thing. so I ignored. 


    G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
    http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/


  • Re: An Interesting Read For everyone...

    by » 3 years ago


    Now you say that I have not betrayed you,good! In fact if anyone cares to go through archives you and I fought many a violent debates bloodlessly without a trace of acrimony or rancour. Then what did you thank him for?You talk of speaking the truth and the path of truth is always straight and narrow.I have always criticized Modi whenever I felt I should. I strictly believe that development is the only plank that Modi can make some real change to the average lot of Indians.But what do we see now? Both opposition and some madcaps in his own party are out to thwart him flooding the country with all kinds of non-issues. Some people including a few members of this site have developed visceral hatred for Modi. Do note that he came to power on a popular mandate.If you are a true democrat don't insult the majority of people who plumped for BJP or Modi for that matter by constantly and persistently questioning their intelligence or wisdom.I challenge you to produce comparable figures of communal violence perpetrated during any regime and this NDA government under Modi and see for yourself!


    Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

  • Re: An Interesting Read For everyone...

    by » 3 years ago


    The hatred for Modi is crystal clear, emanating from the Congress and their allies the left and Lalu Prasad. They do not not accept the verdict of the people of India. Modi won fair and square and i hope he rules for another 20 years to bring sanity in India.


  • Re: An Interesting Read For everyone...

    by » 3 years ago


    @Chinmoy the reason the et tu Brutus occurred to me was because I gained the impression from your and @Gulshan's posts that in past you have complemented each other's views. Thus the vicious attack launched against @gulshan by some members including you made me feel, that is how he must be feeling especially about you. But with your clarification it now transpires that he does not feel so. So my premise was wrong. I apologise if it has caused you some misunderstanding which was not my intention. but if @Gulshan thanks me that should not cause you so much hurt.


  • Re: An Interesting Read For everyone...

    by » 3 years ago


    @Vijay

    I am not at all hurt.The reason why I asked Gulshanji was that in reply to what was  originally meant for you he clarified in hedged manner that there was no betrayal on my part. If that be so what rationale there could be for thanking you for a post in which I was painted to be betrayer! Let him thank you as many times as he wishes. It would be ridiculous on my part or any right-thinking person to make an issue out of it.I was just pointing to his glaring self contradiction.You are accusing me of being part of a vicious campaign against Gulshanji. If you are a self-respecting person substantiate your allegation. If it is proved I would quit forum.That is my word of honor!!"


  • Re: An Interesting Read For everyone...

    by » 3 years ago


    chinmoymukherjee wrote:

    Now you say that I have not betrayed you,good! In fact if anyone cares to go through archives you and I fought many a violent debates bloodlessly without a trace of acrimony or rancour. Then what did you thank him for?You talk of speaking the truth and the path of truth is always straight and narrow.I have always criticized Modi whenever I felt I should. I strictly believe that development is the only plank that Modi can make some real change to the average lot of Indians.But what do we see now? Both opposition and some madcaps in his own party are out to thwart him flooding the country with all kinds of non-issues. Some people including a few members of this site have developed visceral hatred for Modi. Do note that he came to power on a popular mandate.If you are a true democrat don't insult the majority of people who plumped for BJP or Modi for that matter by constantly and persistently questioning their intelligence or wisdom.I challenge you to produce comparable figures of communal violence perpetrated during any regime and this NDA government under Modi and see for yourself!

    I agree. People must remember that Modi is voted to power and the so called self styled secular group led by Rahul was decimated

     


  • Re: An Interesting Read For everyone...

    by » 3 years ago


    MG Singh wrote:
    chinmoymukherjee wrote:

    Now you say that I have not betrayed you,good! In fact if anyone cares to go through archives you and I fought many a violent debates bloodlessly without a trace of acrimony or rancour. Then what did you thank him for?You talk of speaking the truth and the path of truth is always straight and narrow.I have always criticized Modi whenever I felt I should. I strictly believe that development is the only plank that Modi can make some real change to the average lot of Indians.But what do we see now? Both opposition and some madcaps in his own party are out to thwart him flooding the country with all kinds of non-issues. Some people including a few members of this site have developed visceral hatred for Modi. Do note that he came to power on a popular mandate.If you are a true democrat don't insult the majority of people who plumped for BJP or Modi for that matter by constantly and persistently questioning their intelligence or wisdom.I challenge you to produce comparable figures of communal violence perpetrated during any regime and this NDA government under Modi and see for yourself!

    I agree. People must remember that Modi is voted to power and the so called self styled secular group led by Rahul was decimated

    Congress is a sinking Boat. These self styled pseudo secularists driven the country to the brink of disaster. People realized the fact, if these pseodo secularists are not kicked out of power, this country will not survive. That's the reason why Congress was sent to oblivion once and for all.

     

     


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.