The Senior actor Balakrishna's controversal lines at an audio launch stage. and later he covered saying it is related to the movie. http://www.andhrawishesh.com/telugu-film-movies/374-movie-news/53667-no-flirting-make-them-pregnant-balakrishna.html

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The link is not opening and so can't know the exact dialogues.  If the dialogues are vulgar are an insult to anyone or offensive, he should express regret.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

@ Sarala

Remember to  press enter after giving the link. Otherwise the link will not become active.

I know about this issue. Balakrishna already apologized for his comments. The issue is closed.

Just because someone passes vulgar comments about women and then apologises , the issue is not closed...I sincerely wish that the fellow gets what he deserves, a kick in the +++ for his vulgar mentality and the audacity to pass such cheap comments on a public platform.. The party he represents seems to be perpetually in the news for all the wrong reasons ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Such a shameless and disgusting attitude! He truly deserves not one but several kicks on his *** and then maybe make him sweep the streets for some time , to bring him down from the high clouds he seems to be riding on!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

rambabu wrote:

@ Sarala

Remember to  press enter after giving the link. Otherwise the link will not become active.

I know about this issue. Balakrishna already apologized for his comments. The issue is closed.

i am a huge fan of Balakrishna, but i was shocked to hear that, but still he apologized i think that's over. he is human only, i think the word slip out of his mouth 

bhuyali saroj

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

The link is not opening and so can't know the exact dialogues.  If the dialogues are vulgar are an insult to anyone or offensive, he should express regret.

I have converted the link into clickable, you can post your answer/comment now 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:

@ Sarala

i am a huge fan of Balakrishna, but i was shocked to hear that, but still he apologized i think that's over. he is human only, i think the word slip out of his mouth 

Balakrishna certainly deserves punishment. But he has realized his mistake and apologized. His own Party warned him. Now what's the use of dragging the issue.

I have read about the comments of this star. Frankly too much is being read into what he said. it  was a light hearted remark and aimed at his fans.

rambabu wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:

@ Sarala

Balakrishna certainly deserves punishment. But he has realized his mistake and apologized. His own Party warned him. Now what's the use of dragging the issue.

Heavens a lot of hue and cry on a off the cuff remark directed at his fans. I remember the famous James Bond star Sean Connery said women are dumb and just meant for...... or something similar. Let's not make an issue of a simple remark. Connery never apologised, but Balakrishna did it. Kill the issue.

rambabu wrote:

@ Sarala

Link is working, it is surprising that one politicians apologized for his comments, it is rarest case. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.