Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Sean Connery made some comments in an interview for a specific question about slapping women when they act like b...s, and definitely it was not accepted and he drew a lot of flake for that.

Here this ...hole actor makes a speech at a function and brings up such lewd comments , goes to show his background and cheap mentality. Now a section of lawyers have lodged a police complaint against him...serves him right !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Sean Connery made some comments in an interview for a specific question about slapping women when they act like b...s, and definitely it was not accepted and he drew a lot of flake for that.

Here this ...hole actor makes a speech at a function and brings up such lewd comments , goes to show his background and cheap mentality. Now a section of lawyers have lodged a police complaint against him...serves him right !

Back ground of most of politicians know to every one. Now Kanhiya is our next respected politician.

Wel, though Balakrishna has made such comments and apologized but once we need to think people who speak bad about women should be taken serious that to a celebrity who is a big star in film industry and a MLA of hindupoor, brother in law of AP CM (Chandra Babu Naidu) speaking vulgarly is really disgusting. we should not feel that he is good and made good thing by saying sorry for his controversial comments. To my knowledge he should be pulled out of AP assembly and suspend for an year.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

sarala wrote:

Wel, though Balakrishna has made such comments and apologized but once we need to think people who speak bad about women should be taken serious that to a celebrity who is a big star in film industry and a MLA of hindupoor, brother in law of AP CM (Chandra Babu Naidu) speaking vulgarly is really disgusting. we should not feel that he is good and made good thing by saying sorry for his controversial comments. To my knowledge he should be pulled out of AP assembly and suspend for an year.

I agree Sarala, such people do not deserve to represent the common people in the Assembly, he should be suspended not just for a year, but banned for a lifetime. People whose real opinion of others is so lowly cannot be expected to bring progress or justice ever.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.