Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Lalu had brought in this venture when he was a Railway minister, tea to be served in earthenware cups on Railway platforms and on trains.It was found to be a nuisance because disposal of the used cups became a problem , so I guess it was discontinued 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Personally I love Khadi both cotton and silk ! However, Khadi is very expensive now so I am not sure how it would work out to wear Khadi on a certain day of the week !

If user of khadi will increase its cost will be come down.

Earthen cups are environment friendly to dispose. Yescthe experiment did not last long. Perhaps the chai friendly PM May have better ways of implementing it.

vijay wrote:

Earthen cups are environment friendly to dispose. Yescthe experiment did not last long. Perhaps the chai friendly PM May have better ways of implementing it.

The same point I mentioned in my previous comment about the earthen cups. Well, every person has a background and that can be a golden one or a very humble one but we must respect the effort one puts in to reach a prestigious position. Personal attack on PM is not praiseworthy rather we must appreciate his tremendous hard working ability. There can be an agreement or disagreement with his opinion and policies but sarcastically pointing out his humble background is an act of demeaning the PM of our own country.   

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
vijay wrote:

The same point I mentioned in my previous comment about the earthen cups. Well, every person has a background and that can be a golden one or a very humble one but we must respect the effort one puts in to reach a prestigious position. Personal attack on PM is not praiseworthy rather we must appreciate his tremendous hard working ability. There can be an agreement or disagreement with his opinion and policies but sarcastically pointing out his humble background is an act of demeaning the PM of our own country.   

The Government is considering a plea from Khadi and Village Industries Commission ( KVIC) to wear clothes made from Khadi made from hand spun fabric to the employees at least once in a week. The idea is to boost Khadi production and to benefit small weavers across the country. KVIC Chairman V.K Saxena clearly said that that the entire exercise is Voluntary.

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
vijay wrote:

I agree, will the Congress party like any reference to a bar maid or a former drug addict made with reference to their leaders ? They would hit the roof ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Who has made personal attack on PM or on his background.  Referenced to him 'chai friendly' is certainly not a reference to his background. He himself has popularized tea or chai by 'chai pad charcha'  and other such gestures. Dragging in Sonia Gandhi without rhyme and reason is certainly out of context and unwarranted. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

nice idea, now every Friday Indian will dress what India use to wear in the days of struggle.

bhuyali saroj

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

Who has made personal attack on PM or on his background.  Referenced to him 'chai friendly' is certainly not a reference to his background. He himself has popularized tea or chai by 'chai pad charcha'  and other such gestures. Dragging in Sonia Gandhi without rhyme and reason is certainly out of context and unwarranted. 

Perhaps the comment with which I disagreed was not made by you so there was no need to carry forward it. You are free to address India's PM as you want but I disapprove it strongly because we can all understand sarcasm. By the way I have not dragged Sonia Gandhi's name but as you came out to defend chai friendly statement then quite naturally some will speak against it. The very first comment in which the PM was dragged in was absolutely uncalled for. I would like to have this thread to be discussed on Khadi related point and not a chai pe charcha kind of discussion.

shampasaid

This is a very good idea of the government. It will increase the demand of khadi clothes. Therefore the government can provide more employment opportunities to the people in rural areas.It will strengthen the rural economy of our country. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.