Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

Who has made personal attack on PM or on his background.  Referenced to him 'chai friendly' is certainly not a reference to his background. He himself has popularized tea or chai by 'chai pad charcha'  and other such gestures. Dragging in Sonia Gandhi without rhyme and reason is certainly out of context and unwarranted. 

This is what I meant by hitting the roof, no names mentioned yet such double standards ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

What all has not been said about Sonia in the forum. Who has objected...? Reference to chai friendly was in the context that he as the PM can get introduction of earthen cups effectively done. He himself refers to his chai background very proudly. I also highly appreciate his rise to PM from a very humble bacground. Are you both not being more loyal than the king. 

He should be proud of his humble background because that gave him the strength to forge ahead and stand tall from no where at all. The PM is my countryman and not the king so it's not a matter of loyalty but I admire his ability and hard work. Hope you don't have any objection! Maybe you are against khadi as dress code because the PM loves to wear it.

shampasaid

vijay wrote:

What all has not been said about Sonia in the forum. Who has objected...? Reference to chai friendly was in the context that he as the PM can get introduction of earthen cups effectively done. He himself refers to his chai background very proudly. I also highly appreciate his rise to PM from a very humble bacground. Are you both not being more loyal than the king. 

Anything that has been said about the Italian lady has always been the plain truth so there is nothing to object and if the lady insists on holding on to power and freebies and doles , she has to face it all, it is not  one way traffic where you grab all and expect to be treated as a royal ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

He should be proud of his humble background because that gave him the strength to forge ahead and stand tall from no where at all. The PM is my countryman and not the king so it's not a matter of loyalty but I admire his ability and hard work. Hope you don't have any objection! Maybe you are against khadi as dress code because the PM loves to wear it.

The fun in the pun is lost because of lack of understanding and wrong conclusions are drawn. That what is not meant is made a subject of discussion. Enough.

usha manohar wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

Who has made personal attack on PM or on his background.  Referenced to him 'chai friendly' is certainly not a reference to his background. He himself has popularized tea or chai by 'chai pad charcha'  and other such gestures. Dragging in Sonia Gandhi without rhyme and reason is certainly out of context and unwarranted. 

This is what I meant by hitting the roof, no names mentioned yet such double standards ...

No double standards.We just need to discuss issue and not refer to anyone sarcastically. Some nicknames have become so usual that you need not give name. For example- Pappu, Feku.  Every one knows the real identity of such nick names. But  personally, I dislike to use these. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Nick names usually are indicative of ones character. Using them should not be seen negatively. They have earned it why should we feel sorry in using them.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Personally I love Khadi both cotton and silk ! However, Khadi is very expensive now so I am not sure how it would work out to wear Khadi on a certain day of the week !

If user of khadi will increase its cost will be come down.

I agree. If everyone buys one Khadi garment, the sales of Khadi will go up. KVIC, Khadi and Village industries Commission is entering in to tie ups with companies like Fabindia and Raymonds to retail high- end Khadi at some outlets.

We have too many fads in India, lets not add one more. no need to wear Khadi. there should be freedom of choice.

MG Singh wrote:

We have too many fads in India, lets not add one more. no need to wear Khadi. there should be freedom of choice.

There is certainly freedom of Choice. But some are of the opinion, wearing Khadi has been forced on the people.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.