TheC AIADMK is perhaps the most corrupted party in India.  Each of its ministers is so corrupt and the amounts involved runs into several hundreds or thousands of crores.  There is a big suspicion that a huge portion of this black money, part of it which is said to stored in the Chief Minister's house itself, is now sought to be distributed to millions of voters at an estimated three thousand per vote.  Though the election commission is taking some action, Tamil Nadu is perhaps the most corrupted State where people happily accept money.

How do we go about educating the people?  What is the role of intellectuals and the NGOs"?  Can they play a role, and if yes, how can this be done?.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It is no use educating people who are now quite habituated to receiving freebies and cash from the political parties. It is a stigma which we all have to live by and accept. Only when truly educated and cultured people decide to enter politics and corruption is wrenched off from political scene, can we expect for any changes in such situation.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

in this matter we only have to do one thing and that is we have to educate people and teach them the importance of vote

bhuyali saroj

TN has under Amma perfected the art of using State money for giving whole lot of freebies to the citizens. But if she is delivering on other area of governance people may vote her back. corrupt DMK gave free TV's to voters before last elections. They accepted the free gift and voted for Amma. So let us not underestimate the voter.

laws and police protection should be very strict in matters of politicians who are thinking of buying the votes.

bhuyali saroj

If public decide to stop this then it can be stop otherwise in India there are many type of person some are good some are greedy and it happen closely. 

It can also be stop if corruption end if no black money then how they can give it to public.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

yes i agree with you, it will come to an end only if the people want to do it because the money are given to the people and if the people say that they don't want money to give vote for him/her then i think it will come to an end 

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.