This is for a member who submitted an article yesterday, which when I started reviewing realised that it was copied word for word from another blog http://holidaydestinationinindia.blogspot.in/2010/01/malampuzha-beautiful-hill-station-in.html

I checked the article thoroughly against the blog article and rejected it saying 'plagiarized content found'. Now our wise member who had submitted the article has posted the following note in the said rejected article with a really heartrending note and title that says,

Do not hurt others

The article is written by me. but some other person copied my content. Is it my mistake? Do't blame others without knowing the fact.  I don't want to tell lie here. I took 2 weeks to complete this article. I wrote this article for my own blog, but that blag is not online. I read the rules and conditions of writing articles. I know that taking content of others for writing article is a wrong deed. If I violated your rules, you can delete my account. But I want to say the truth. I found a person in wordpress blog with my stolen content. Thus he/she became the owner of my content. I cannot prove my innocence because my blog is not online. I am a Christian and telling lie is against our religion. But God is everywhere and he knows the fact.  This content is still in my email Id. My blog name was www.touristdestinationsinindia.blogspot.in. When I searched online for my blog, I could see the blog of some other persons with the same URL. If you have doubt, you can do an inquiry regarding this matter.

According to the claims by the member, the blog owner has stolen her article, but the said blog article exists on the internet exists since January 2010. So who is the real thief??? is my question.

Also, I must make it clear here that the reason I posted this thread is not try to humiliate or laugh at any one but in the sincere hope that if the person wants to be a better writer and wants to earn real money online, he or she should put in more efforts of his/her own and be more honest! That is all.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I just checked that blog is available on the net but it has only 2 posts written in February 2008 

City Palace – Jaipur: Chandra Mahal

Culture & Heritage Tours of India

None of them matches the post you have mentioned here. I think the member must have another blog that they forgot to mention here. Otherwise also once published somewhere else the article cannot be posted in Boddunan whether it belongs to a particular member or not. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The link that I found the article copied from has the article on it since 2010, so it is clear that that blog owner did not copy it from the member's blog as is claimed, see the link I have posted in the first para!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

The link that I found the article copied from has the article on it since 2010, so it is clear that that blog owner did not copy it from the member's blog as is claimed, see the link I have posted in the first para!

I have checked everything and said the same. I did not find this article in member's blog they mentioned in their post which has only 2 posts posted in 2008 but not this one. Besides a post that has already been posted somewhere else could not be reposted here even if the member had written it themselves.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.