Shaktiman the proud police horse was hit so hard allegedly by a BJP MLA that his one leg has been amputated. Instead of apologising or expressing grief  or repenting the BJP is going all  out to prove that it is a political conspiracy. How low can politics stoop in India?

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

This is indeed very shocking. How can somebody inflict such injury on an animal.  The MLA's conduct is most heinous. It is also shocking that the police horseman did nothing to save the horse. He could at least move the horse away. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I doubt if the party has issued any statement so far, and the mla has been arrested and will face what is due to him and for his actions. Maneka Gandhi has already said that he shd be suspended, which shows that BJP is not happy with what has been done. Don't go around putting words of your own and bringing in the party for something that is one individuals heinous act ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

While the horse was being threatened by the lathi charging MLA it went backwards and whether he fell due to rush or was actually hit on the leg is what needs to be ascertained. However the fact is that the charge by the crowd and showering of lathi blows was responsible for the horse's injury and subsequent amputation. The accused should bepunished for cruelity towards animals. Maneka Gandhi is ineffective in her stand for animals now.

There are a some other points here. I fail to understand why a horse squad was brought in for an agitation. This was like during British days. secondly the rider should have ridden away. Right from academy days i am riding horses. The rider must have been a poor rider who allowed the horse to be hit. The MLA ofcourse needs no pity and should be tried for his offence. But the BJP is on back foot in this case and for a good image Modi must itervene and suspend the MLA.

The BJP spokespersons both at state and national level have vehemently defended the action of their MLA and have gone hoarse crying of a political conspiracy. No one is putting words and it is hilarious to read that party should not be brought in for the acts of an individual. Was it not a BJP procession. Different yardstick for judging Congress and BJP.

vijay wrote:

The BJP spokespersons both at state and national level have vehemently defended the action of their MLA and have gone hoarse crying of a political conspiracy. No one is putting words and it is hilarious to read that party should not be brought in for the acts of an individual. Was it not a BJP procession. Different yardstick for judging Congress and BJP.

This is sad, as I wrote BJP has forgotton its manifesto and Modi perhaps is wary of taking action against the MLA as after Bihar defeat anything can happen

The BJP MLA was wrong and he needs to be punished not only by the state administration but also by his own party or else such incidents will get repeated by reckless politicians.

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

The BJP MLA was wrong and he needs to be punished not only by the state administration but also by his own party or else such incidents will get repeated by reckless politicians.

I agree with you. The concerned BJP M.L.A should be punished under the Prevention of cruelty to animals act 1960. Above all BJP should break the silence and and condemn the the concerned M.L.A's heinous act.

rambabu wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

I agree with you. The concerned BJP M.L.A should be punished under the Prevention of cruelty to animals act 1960. Above all BJP should break the silence and and condemn the the concerned M.L.A's heinous act.

Sadly it has not happened and many people ask me what has happened to the BJP teh party of " right governance and rule of law".  Such acts will reflect in the elections. Even my driver is shocked at this incident. If he can be concerned, there are millions of others. We thought the BJP would lead forward as per the Hindu Concept of " Dharma" from the clutches of Congress rule, but it has not happened. This is only one incident and there are tens of others. Bihar may be repeated !!! who knows

Such an inhuman and disgusting act!! The MLA should be severely punished and be made to pay for what he did, no matter which party he belongs to!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.