While we type our comment we commit some typos. This usually ruins the impact of our comment. Do you prefer to go through the comment, make corrections and then submit it or you just submit it without revision and correction?

shampasaid

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I don't revise normally. Spelling mistakes are checked by computer. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Some time I revised, it is because of checking spelling mistakes. My posture while I am working is not right one. I am seating on bed and so some time spelling mistake is possible.

It entirely depends on the circumstsnce,because when I am posting in a hurry , I just type out what I have to convey snd post it, many a times with mistakes. Later I edit snd correct it. However, when I have more time, I go through what I have written, make corrections if any and then post it.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes, time is a big factor. I always feel that we should revise and then submit but if at all we are in a hurry then later we must revise and edit. It's not just spelling or grammar error but sometimes the whole word is used wrongly and the sentence sounds meaningless.    

shampasaid

It depends, sometimes I do revise if time permits. I was not aware that its possible to edit the post. I shall edit my posts in case of any spelling mistakes..

Definitely revision helps. In my case, be it a thread or an article, before clicking OK button I revise. If time is short, I wait for some time, before submitting, All in all, I would emphatically say that Revision is a mandatory

Edit button is available at the bottom of the thread space.

Do you revise before submitting a comment?

I normally respond only when I have something to say, so I respond spontaneously which is how I prefer it rather than make too many changes and corrections which would take away the essence of what I want to convey. Other people may not notice it but for me it makes a difference to read a carefully crafted text and one that was written on the spur of the moment..I make corrections if needed for spellings and structures only.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I revise. Its a necessity for me. Because I'm a single finger typist.  Though I have a clear idea what to put on the paper , I fumble while typing. In this process, I know, every likelihood is there for committing typos. Owing to this reason, I have to revise.

yeah i revise before submitting the comment and whereas about spellings, spellings are checked by the computer  

bhuyali saroj

I revise before submitting.It ensures that I'm posting what I intended to say, spell checks etc

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.