Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

@ Kalyani

There are some posts in the forum with spelling mistakes. These mistakes were committed by senior members and other members including me. This is the direct impact of not revising the post. I'm all for revising the post for a reasonably good post.

True Rambabu even I am not immune to spelling mistakes, I too commit them often. What I meant is there is no hard and fast rule as to what kind of spelling mistakes can be considered spontaneous and which ones don't. It differs from post to post and carefully worded ones, with tight grammar rules adhered too, not even a punctuation error etc. are the ones that are carefully thought of and not spontaneous. Also, the content too determines that.

I'm in total agreement with you Kalyani !. They say " to err is human." Nobody is above mistakes. Yes Yes definitely, even a mistake in punctuation will mar the meaning of a sentence. And another thing I noticed is some members use some Hindi Quotes. These quotes are certainly relevant to the post. But when there are spelling mistakes in those quotes, you can imagine what a funny situation arises.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.