The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
suni51 wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

One who likes an article without reading it then I feel you can do nothing about such member unless the admin takes a strong step against him/her. Even corruption is here too.

We can do a lot many things because we know how long they stayed or how many they clicked within a particular time but the site has so few members right now so I do not want make the count even lesser. But they pay it in other ways, directly or indirectly which is very much visible if they care to know what I mean.  

@Usha my comment was for those members that use my rare posts and me as punching bags. I never knew I am so much liked by all the members of this site but my mailbox doesn't like so many likes thumbsdown.png 

@suni51 I know that the moderators have the power to keep many things under check but I was referring to the members who are not the moderators. Well, sorry I did not understand what you meant by 'paying in other ways' and the fact is it is usually difficult for me to understand your saying. 

Actually, what I say is understood by only those members whom I have in my mind. If you don't understand what I said means it was not for you. I hope you understand this one sunglasses.png 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I agree with you. As you said, there are a few members who never bother to red the link article provided by the Thread poster. In this regard nothing can be done as the Administrator himself said through his Featured post, a member can press Like Button and read articles. However, I'm against this. If a Member actively participates in the discussion Forums and occasional clicks on likes are OK. But there are members, who are building whole of their Points only by Clicking on Likes and reading articles. For this, Administration has to do something.

yeah only admin can do something in this regard 

It is not something that only the admin can do. To stop such practices, each and every member must resolve to help with it and not click like for anything and everything. Putting entire responsibility on admin does not absolve others of their own responsibility.

but what the members can do if the person who is misusing any features of this site for his own profit and after intimating also they don't stop 

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I agree with you. As you said, there are a few members who never bother to red the link article provided by the Thread poster. In this regard nothing can be done as the Administrator himself said through his Featured post, a member can press Like Button and read articles. However, I'm against this. If a Member actively participates in the discussion Forums and occasional clicks on likes are OK. But there are members, who are building whole of their Points only by Clicking on Likes and reading articles. For this, Administration has to do something.

It is not something that only the admin can do. To stop such practices, each and every member must resolve to help with it and not click like for anything and everything. Putting entire responsibility on admin does not absolve others of their own responsibility.

but what the members can do if the person who is misusing any features of this site for his own profit and after intimating also they don't stop 

Very simple, they are given warnings a few times after which they get banned from the site.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Very simple, they are given warnings a few times after which they get banned from the site.

And who will banned them

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:

And who will banned them
Better do what Kalyani says. There is no need to bother about other things

rambabu wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:

And who will banned them
Site allow to earn with clicking like so it not possible to took any action against to member who using enough this option to earn. Adm can set limit for every day likes. For article point awarded only to member who write comments on article.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Babu saroj wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:

And who will banned them
Do you really want to know that?

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:

And who will banned them
Site allow to earn with clicking like so it not possible to took any action against to member who using enough this option to earn. Adm can set limit for every day likes. For article point awarded only to member who write comments on article.
Yes. Your suggestion is good.Using limited number of Likes and clicking on articles will be allowed to those who take active part in Forum discussions.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:

And who will banned them
Yes. Your suggestion is good.Using limited number of Likes and clicking on articles will be allowed to those who take active part in Forum discussions.
Active part is forum and clicking on article is two different task. Only clicking on article is not enough to earn point, member must be read it and write comments on it.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:

And who will banned them
That's the kind of suggestion this site needs. The points should be allotted on a proper comment of a proper length. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.