The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I agree with you. As you said, there are a few members who never bother to red the link article provided by the Thread poster. In this regard nothing can be done as the Administrator himself said through his Featured post, a member can press Like Button and read articles. However, I'm against this. If a Member actively participates in the discussion Forums and occasional clicks on likes are OK. But there are members, who are building whole of their Points only by Clicking on Likes and reading articles. For this, Administration has to do something.

yeah only admin can do something in this regard 

It is not something that only the admin can do. To stop such practices, each and every member must resolve to help with it and not click like for anything and everything. Putting entire responsibility on admin does not absolve others of their own responsibility.

but what the members can do if the person who is misusing any features of this site for his own profit and after intimating also they don't stop 

Very simple, they are given warnings a few times after which they get banned from the site.

And who will banned them
Site allow to earn with clicking like so it not possible to took any action against to member who using enough this option to earn. Adm can set limit for every day likes. For article point awarded only to member who write comments on article.
That's the kind of suggestion this site needs. The points should be allotted on a proper comment of a proper length. 

When a post is liked, point should be given to both the members, similar way point is given for “Thank You”. Both are similar functions. I give "Thank You" only if I like the post.

RAMAKRISHNAN. A wrote:
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I agree with you. As you said, there are a few members who never bother to red the link article provided by the Thread poster. In this regard nothing can be done as the Administrator himself said through his Featured post, a member can press Like Button and read articles. However, I'm against this. If a Member actively participates in the discussion Forums and occasional clicks on likes are OK. But there are members, who are building whole of their Points only by Clicking on Likes and reading articles. For this, Administration has to do something.

yeah only admin can do something in this regard 

It is not something that only the admin can do. To stop such practices, each and every member must resolve to help with it and not click like for anything and everything. Putting entire responsibility on admin does not absolve others of their own responsibility.

but what the members can do if the person who is misusing any features of this site for his own profit and after intimating also they don't stop 

Very simple, they are given warnings a few times after which they get banned from the site.

And who will banned them
Site allow to earn with clicking like so it not possible to took any action against to member who using enough this option to earn. Adm can set limit for every day likes. For article point awarded only to member who write comments on article.
That's the kind of suggestion this site needs. The points should be allotted on a proper comment of a proper length. 

When a post is liked, point should be given to both the members, similar way point is given for “Thank You”. Both are similar functions. I give "Thank You" only if I like the post.

yes it is the way, it is not good practice to click like or thanks button with closed eyes. 

After reading most of the thread and the topics and things happening in the site, I feel that new measures will come up to make this site more concrete, reliable and informative one. The time has possible come to revamp some of the rules, so that real hard work only will be rewarded and not some tricks to pocked some money or points. These amendments in rules will facilitate more quality circles and professional experience.

Thank you senior members and Moderators for all the active participation and continuous involvement and direction which is provided.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

After reading most of the thread and the topics and things happening in the site, I feel that new measures will come up to make this site more concrete, reliable and informative one. The time has possible come to revamp some of the rules, so that real hard work only will be rewarded and not some tricks to pocked some money or points. These amendments in rules will facilitate more quality circles and professional experience.

Thank you senior members and Moderators for all the active participation and continuous involvement and direction which is provided.

You are welcome epraneeth. The truth is no matter how and what kind of rules are brought in place, there are some who always manage to resort to unscrupulous means to pocket points and there is no way such practices can be really avoided. But we do deal with such people as and when is needed and such instances are only short lived. People who do real work do get rewarded.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

You are welcome epraneeth. The truth is no matter how and what kind of rules are brought in place, there are some who always manage to resort to unscrupulous means to pocket points and there is no way such practices can be really avoided. But we do deal with such people as and when is needed and such instances are only short lived. People who do real work do get rewarded.

I agree there is a limit to how much  moderators can do t regulate the activities of members, so the rules should be in black and white and once a member crosses the limit there shd be negative points given...If a member(s) is not being responsible the only option is make him or her feel the pinch !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
interesting topic is needed to change this type of perception in members

bhuyali saroj

usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

I agree there is a limit to how much  moderators can do t regulate the activities of members, so the rules should be in black and white and once a member crosses the limit there shd be negative points given...If a member(s) is not being responsible the only option is make him or her feel the pinch !

Any person who wants to break rules, he/she will trace loop holes. It is on members to follow rules so we can enjoy this site.

The problem is that every rule also had a loophole which some members take advantage of..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Points are earned by spending time on the site.Why some are jealous if some members get high points.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

Any person who wants to break rules, he/she will trace loop holes. It is on members to follow rules so we can enjoy this site.

Pressing "Likes " button is the facility provided by the administration. And the members are  availing. What's wrong with it ?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.