The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
vijay wrote:

Points are earned by spending time on the site.Why some are jealous if some members get high points.

well said i fully agree on you but only if it is earned rightfully  

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:
vijay wrote:

Points are earned by spending time on the site.Why some are jealous if some members get high points.

Of course, you are right. Liking  is allowed by the Site administration. But, there should be a reason for your Liking. Indiscriminate pressing the Like Button is mere abusing the facility.

Babu saroj wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I agree with you. As you said, there are a few members who never bother to red the link article provided by the Thread poster. In this regard nothing can be done as the Administrator himself said through his Featured post, a member can press Like Button and read articles. However, I'm against this. If a Member actively participates in the discussion Forums and occasional clicks on likes are OK. But there are members, who are building whole of their Points only by Clicking on Likes and reading articles. For this, Administration has to do something.

yeah only admin can do something in this regard 

It is not something that only the admin can do. To stop such practices, each and every member must resolve to help with it and not click like for anything and everything. Putting entire responsibility on admin does not absolve others of their own responsibility.

but what the members can do if the person who is misusing any features of this site for his own profit and after intimating also they don't stop 

I guess you should answer that question as to what can be done by the member concerned..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
vijay wrote:

Of course, you are right. Liking  is allowed by the Site administration. But, there should be a reason for your Liking. Indiscriminate pressing the Like Button is mere abusing the facility.

@Rambabu, this reply of yours is slightly in contracdition with your earlier post Pressing "Likes " button is the facility provided by the administration. And the members are  availing. What's wrong with it ?

And there is no point in commenting on the 'jealousy' aspect of a senior person. Aren't these exactly the very things that play a major role in the attitude of newcomers and junior members? I can only expect such inflammatory things from the other person, but coming from you, it is quite disappointing, and more when you keep claiming on being responsible!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I think enough has been said and many have tried to only instigate and encourage wrong doers and on top of that have the audacity to say that others are jealous of those who earn points! What has this place come to! And people say that the young ones are irresponsible, while it is quite evident that the oldies are becoming more aggressive and inflammatory in their approach. As of now, it is better to lock the thread !

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.