The topic is locked.

I don't know what you feel about this decision but I am really very shocked to know that the banned cricketer will contest the election from Thiruvananthapuram as BJP candidate. The news link on this issue:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/elections-2016/kerela-elections-2016/news/Former-Indian-pacer-Sreesanth-to-contest-Kerala-assembly-elections-on-BJP-ticket/articleshow/51554522.cms

shampasaid

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I feel BJP is making a mistake by offering Sreesanth a seat in the election. Even though he is a celebrity, he had made many mistakes in past, and people should not forget the biggest crime he committed by fixing the match. 

I am surprised that people only remember the match fixing charges but do not know the fact that Sreeshant was absolved  of all the charges levelled against him..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Sreeshant is no more connected with IPL Match fixing cases. The court declared him free from betting and match fixing cases. There is nothing wrong in contesting elections on the ticket of BJP.

Sreesanth meets two important criterons in Indian politics of having an alleged criminal past and being a celebrity. Birds of same feathers flock together.

Sreesanth is still banned by BCCI so when he is not eligible to play for India or domestic cricket then how can he be a right choice to serve people is beyond my understanding.

shampasaid

May be BJP has not many good candidates in Kerala. So they have to field somebody- good or bad, whatever be. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

usha manohar wrote:

I am surprised that people only remember the match fixing charges but do not know the fact that Sreeshant was absolved  of all the charges levelled against him..

I am sure you might have guessed the reason by now, if he was fielding for the congressis, no one would have objected or raise such questions! LOL

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I am sure you might have guessed the reason by now, if he was fielding for the congressis, no one would have objected or raise such questions! LOL

That's my feeling too...lol

@ Shampa

Sreesanth is still banned by BCCI so when he is not eligible to play for India or domestic cricket then how can he be a right choice to serve people is beyond my understanding 

Two points here, according to you BCCI is supetior to Delhi court and if Sreeshant plays cricket he is the right choice,..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

i don't get why people do such things which they shouldn't do, whereas about sreesanth i think he didn't know the spelling of p in politics. 

bhuyali saroj

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

@Kalyani, I don't know about others but I have started this thread with a doubt in my mind is not because I am Congress supporter. Till date if you have followed my comments I have never sided with any political party, it's because I am very much disinterested in politics and you can say my knowledge is also very little about politics. I felt it's not morally right and so put forward my viewpoint. 

shampasaid

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.