The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I am surprised that people only remember the match fixing charges but do not know the fact that Sreeshant was absolved  of all the charges levelled against him..

I am sure you might have guessed the reason by now, if he was fielding for the congressis, no one would have objected or raise such questions! LOL

That's my feeling too...lol

@ Shampa

Sreesanth is still banned by BCCI so when he is not eligible to play for India or domestic cricket then how can he be a right choice to serve people is beyond my understanding 

Two points here, according to you BCCI is supetior to Delhi court and if Sreeshant plays cricket he is the right choice,..

Neither of the two. I feel any person who is about to contest an election should not even have a little bit of controversial history. That's it! Well, as everyone has his/her own opinion regarding an issue so do I have which is entirely based upon morality but I must stress on one fact that my opinion has nothing to do with BJP or Congress. If Congress had given him the ticket then also I would have started this kind of a thread for discussion.

shampasaid

Shreesant is a bad choice. The BJP always picks up such people. Firstly hema malini broke a house and became a second wife by converting to Islam and she is a BJP  MP. What example she is setting to women of India?Even Vinod Khanna has many sleletons. BJp's choice of candidates is poor.

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I am surprised that people only remember the match fixing charges but do not know the fact that Sreeshant was absolved  of all the charges levelled against him..

I am sure you might have guessed the reason by now, if he was fielding for the congressis, no one would have objected or raise such questions! LOL

That's my feeling too...lol

@ Shampa

Sreesanth is still banned by BCCI so when he is not eligible to play for India or domestic cricket then how can he be a right choice to serve people is beyond my understanding 

Two points here, according to you BCCI is supetior to Delhi court and if Sreeshant plays cricket he is the right choice,..

Neither of the two. I feel any person who is about to contest an election should not even have a little bit of controversial history. That's it! Well, as everyone has his/her own opinion regarding an issue so do I have which is entirely based upon morality but I must stress on one fact that my opinion has nothing to do with BJP or Congress. If Congress had given him the ticket then also I would have started this kind of a thread for discussion.

There is no logic in your argument. First of all like people get like leaders , none of us is Paragon' of virtue, wr all have some shortcomings and the more famous you are the more it gets highlighted . If you look around, you will find many of the elected reps have some negative aspects or the other. Singling out Sreeshant and BJP is therefore unfair ESP after he had been absolved of all charges.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Repeatedly singling out Congress and it's leaders is alright but if it is done for BJP members then none of us is paragon of virtue etc reasons are thrown in. Sreesanth is a bad choice that is reality, no need to compare with Congress or any other party.

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

@Kalyani, I don't know about others but I have started this thread with a doubt in my mind is not because I am Congress supporter. Till date if you have followed my comments I have never sided with any political party, it's because I am very much disinterested in politics and you can say my knowledge is also very little about politics. I felt it's not morally right and so put forward my viewpoint. 

I agree. You are not a Congress supporter. If this were so, you would welcome bad choice of BJP. Why should anyone like a good candidate of opposition party. The Congress and Left would be happy if BJP fielded only weak, notorious and bad candidates. Same can be said about BJP also who would think similarly. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

May be BJP has not many good candidates in Kerala. So they have to field somebody- good or bad, whatever be. 

yes I agree. That is perhaps the reason that so many candidates fighting on BJP ticket are those that don't have a good example and go against BJp policy of ushering Ram Rajya.

Well i think its a very big decision for BJP to give ticket to such a person who was banned from his profession for doing an evil deed 

bhuyali saroj

It is no use discussing selection of candidate by any political party in depth. Let the political parties decide their candidates as they like. This is just party matter. So the topic is locked. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.