Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

In fact even the toilets in our major airports are not well maintained, goes to show how dirty people are in general.. We need to have more pay and use toilets with automatic flushing and cleaning facility. May be expensive to install but it can be recovered in time through collection !

True..unless and until it is not made expensive people will use such facilities in a cheap manner and keep dirtying them. Recently I saw the photos of the newly inaugurated Gatiman Express as it looked form inside the very next day and it was hard to believe that people could be so dirty and irresponsible. It was a total mess!

Kalyani, we Indians are a dirty lot and things cannot suddenly change overnight.. No matter what measures the concerned authorities bring in, unless people realise that it is meant for them and take pride in maintaining it , not much can be achieved.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

i think there should be a policeman in every vehicles so as to maintain the peace in the society and in the road as well where there is no safety of women, i think this should give some assurance to women to travel in local vehicles 

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.