The topic is locked.

Almost all of us suffer from aches and pains in different parts of our body at some time or the other. I doubt if there is anyone who has not suffered from headache , backache or toothache ..but when a minor complaint becomes chronic, one may need to analyse and get to the root of the cause.

http://m.timesofindia.com/life-style/health-fitness/health-news/Body-pains-that-may-turn-fatal/articleshow/5239694.cms?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=TOI

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Every body suffers from some or the other kind of acute pain in their life. The complaints become chronic if we neglect them, and assume that everything will be fine even if we don't take any kind of medicines. I think the only way to to prevent the long term suffering is to get your body checked when the complaints are minor instead of waiting for the complaints to get chronic. 

I had Sinusitis long ago. I got my antrum punctured  by the Physician. For some time Sinusitis did not appear. But after six months, my Sinus trouble started, leading to partial hearing deficiency. Incidentally, I happened to meet a British traveler, who had the same trouble. He advised me to do Jal _ Neti, a nasal cleaning process in Ayurveda. I followed his advise and after an year, I got rid of Sinusitis permanently.

Very true, here I remember the wise quote, A stitch in time saves nine....I too hsve suffered because of neglect on my part when my small toe got caught in a small tree bark, I applied some cream and although it was hurting badly, went on with my routine. Even after a week the pain did not reduce and finally when I consulted the orthopedic, he said it was a hairline fracture that needed bandage and medication..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

well one of the incident which happened with my younger brother during diwali, it was long ago in 2005, when his hand was literally burnt with barood and at that time my mother put some ointment and pain was somewhat relaxed and after several years he got the burning sensation feeling in his hands. my mother took him hospital in 2012 when doctor suggested him to rub his hand with potato peels and gave him some cream but till now it occurs after every 3 or 4 months.

bhuyali saroj

When a pain recurs, one should visit a Doctor.. Generally, we feel satisfied wen the pain subsides for some time. This kind of negligence will lead to chronic diseases,which cannot be reversed back.

I am also facing problem of back ache and pain in lower parts of legs (Pindli) I have also pain in thumb of my one food for last 20 years, but after consuming enough medicines I did't get relief. this pain is also one cause of my sleeplessness problem.

That's what is needed. You took medical aid in right time. Otherwise your back ache would have become chronic.

rambabu wrote:

That's what is needed. You took medical aid in right time. Otherwise your back ache would have become chronic.

yes I know I will visit to doctors for it. If you know any treatment of lower leg (Pindli) pain than tell me.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

yes I know I will visit to doctors for it. If you know any treatment of lower leg (Pindli) pain than tell me.

Here is a link  to cure your lower leg pain.

http://www.webmd.com/pain-management/guide/lower-leg-pain-causes-and-treatments

In a day or two I will tell some massaging and Ayurvedic ways.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Here is a link  to cure your lower leg pain.

http://www.webmd.com/pain-management/guide/lower-leg-pain-causes-and-treatments

In a day or two I will tell some massaging and Ayurvedic ways.

Thanks, I am waiting.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.