Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

CONSISTENCY, is one thing with which, I totally agree. Anyone, who wants to become a good writer, must follow this tip. Good or bad, write consistently, everyday. Then edit your drafts later. 

I too normally put down everything that comes to my mind on a particular subject because these thoughts simply vanish after a lwhile...However, it is not always possible. But the more we write the more material we get and you will be surprised how hidden thoughts come out of your mind, thoughts and knowledge that was tucked away in your sub conscious mind.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is a useful and eye opening article to inspire new points to be exercised, I want to be a passionate writer and I have found some very good tips over here which are rather simple yet very effective, there are times in life where you know it well before but at some situation because of any circumstance or urgency that point becomes more relevant and important which is my case, I am finding each point more effective and pivotal in deciding the course of my hobby and how to pursue it more entertainingly, though I did not go through the complete article.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

usha manohar wrote:

I too normally put down everything that comes to my mind on a particular subject because these thoughts simply vanish after a lwhile...However, it is not always possible. But the more we write the more material we get and you will be surprised how hidden thoughts come out of your mind, thoughts and knowledge that was tucked away in your sub conscious mind.

True. . Occasionally, I  Make it a point to jot down a point and expand that. Generally, maintaining a journal helps

epraneeth77 wrote:

It is a useful and eye opening article to inspire new points to be exercised, I want to be a passionate writer and I have found some very good tips over here which are rather simple yet very effective, there are times in life where you know it well before but at some situation because of any circumstance or urgency that point becomes more relevant and important which is my case, I am finding each point more effective and pivotal in deciding the course of my hobby and how to pursue it more entertainingly, though I did not go through the complete article.

I hope you went through the entire article ...It is written by someone who has consciously tried to make himself a better writer and the sum total of his own experience.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

very interesting way to explain, i really like it.

bhuyali saroj

I really like the humorous way he has made fun of his own bad writing and then went on become a better writer by constant practice and sheer determination. Great article Usha! plus1.png

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar

I like the tips as I'm a beginner. I want to learn as much as possible in order to become a good writer. That guy has really helped out many persons and I consider myself one of those.

Thanks for the link.

blush.pngasaan hai! blush.png

The tips are easy to follow. Consistency is the criteria. For example, the article writer has suggested some ways to become a good writer. If anybody follows one those tips for some time and neglects them totally , the results may not be encouraging. Additionally, one of the good ways to become a good writer, is to develop the Reading habit . Study as many books as possible. This will help you in building your vocabulary. Anyhow one has to choose a method that suits him best,

Sirmind Kumar wrote:

I like the tips as I'm a beginner. I want to learn as much as possible in order to become a good writer. That guy has really helped out many persons and I consider myself one of those.

Thanks for the link.

hen we begin to write we are all inexperienced , may even find the going tough especially when you read articles written by some goo writers. But if we remain positive and begin to improve ourselves and e]develop a unique style of our own, in time it is not difficult to write decent articles.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.