Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yes we have a good government in place. It has given lot of hopes for a bright future. We have to wait for the delivery to take place.

A lot of small measures have taken form and a lot more will take shape in the future as well.. It is but natural that skeptics always try to find imaginary loopholes rather than see what is in front of heir eyes !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The questions and counter questions- Are you a nationalist- are you pseudo nationalist pseudo secular- in some posts are rhetoric and not serious discussion. This reminded me of a question- Have you stopped beating your wife- say yes or No.  What could be the answer. If you say, Yes, it means admitting that you were beating your wife. If you say, no, you are still indulging in cruelty. It is not possible to answer yes or no for most question. For example, Do you support Kanhaiya Kumar or Anupam Kher.  May be you support both or oppose both. Then how you answer. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

vijay wrote:

Yes we have a good government in place. It has given lot of hopes for a bright future. We have to wait for the delivery to take place.

True.  A change to take place, takes its own time. Especially for a new Government.

@Gulshan : The reason I asked these type of questions of @Sunil was because he asked me similar questions and dared me to answer them which I did. He has still not answered !! Sometimes such questions also come out in discussions. Do not take them seriously.

vijay wrote:

@Gulshan : The reason I asked these type of questions of @Sunil was because he asked me similar questions and dared me to answer them which I did. He has still not answered !! Sometimes such questions also come out in discussions. Do not take them seriously.

I am not serious. I know you simply retorted with similar questions. The matter ended. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.