Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Daily exercises and physical activities also will boost up the functioning of our brain. I have self experience through regular walking and exercises.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Maintaining overall health by  Walking, Jogging and swimming and healthy eating practices will help a lot in boosting Brain functioning.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

In today's scenario one cannot function without multi tasking because you have to take care of so many things - home, work,other work , personal work..I automatically think and plan on doing at least 3 jobs at the same time in the morning , like running he washing machine, making tea and cutting vegetables or fruits as the need may be, or washing utensils ! I am sure most working women would do this because you are perpetually in a hurry !

That kind of multitasking is vital for today's women. After waking up in the morning, first things that I have to do are start chopping onions, veggies etc. for the tiffin box as well as for breakfast, at the same time making tea, heating up milk etc. Similar things repeated through the day, even at night while watching TV, I am either planning for next day's meals or cleaning leafy veggies or other stuff, peeling garlic etc. Multitasking is essential, and I think doing all these things by ourselves involves not just alertness of our brain but also fine motor function of our nervous system, which keeps us quick and alert  in the mind.

The same in my case, I dont have a minute to spare in the mornings and when I have house guests it is such a difficult balancing act to do everything and leave home on time. I normally make half my preparations the day before so that it becomes easier the next day.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

In today's scenario one cannot function without multi tasking because you have to take care of so many things - home, work,other work , personal work..I automatically think and plan on doing at least 3 jobs at the same time in the morning , like running he washing machine, making tea and cutting vegetables or fruits as the need may be, or washing utensils ! I am sure most working women would do this because you are perpetually in a hurry !

That kind of multitasking is vital for today's women. After waking up in the morning, first things that I have to do are start chopping onions, veggies etc. for the tiffin box as well as for breakfast, at the same time making tea, heating up milk etc. Similar things repeated through the day, even at night while watching TV, I am either planning for next day's meals or cleaning leafy veggies or other stuff, peeling garlic etc. Multitasking is essential, and I think doing all these things by ourselves involves not just alertness of our brain but also fine motor function of our nervous system, which keeps us quick and alert  in the mind.

The same in my case, I dont have a minute to spare in the mornings and when I have house guests it is such a difficult balancing act to do everything and leave home on time. I normally make half my preparations the day before so that it becomes easier the next day.

Making some preparations the day before is definitely a good idea. It certainly saves time.  My wife too follows this method.If the preparations are properly stored so that their nutritional and taste values are in tact, this method is ideal for saving lot of time.

learning music can boost our mental ability i think 

bhuyali saroj

vijay wrote:

I congratulate you on learning to play drums because of your determination.

Perseverance Pays, they say. With Hard work there is nothing which one cannot achieve.

sarala wrote:

Daily exercises and physical activities also will boost up the functioning of our brain. I have self experience through regular walking and exercises.

Agree, as physical activity improves the body muscles, I guess such activities should be able to improve the brain functions as well by providing adequate blood supply to the brain. 

vijay wrote:

It goes without saying, how  determination plays a vital role in achieving, what a person wants to achieve. There are no limitations. Sky is no more a limit for anyone  to soar up to any heights.

rambabu wrote:
vijay wrote:

It goes without saying, how  determination plays a vital role in achieving, what a person wants to achieve. There are no limitations. Sky is no more a limit for anyone  to soar up to any heights.

yeah people can only be able to achieve if they want to and if they don't then there is no one in this world who can force anyone to do that sort of a thing which one's don't want to do . 

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.