Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Well, in most of the function do this, as they feel, every person whom they have invited should be satisfied with the program and the lunch or dinner or whatever treat they give. So this is some thing caring. This is there from roots of India. For this, we should not as annoying. There are 2 methods are there to handle this situation which i apply. one - if anyone fill my plate as u told. I just eat how much i feel like eating. and 2nd one, i have all dishes little in my plate so that the host should feel my plate is full and then i will have what ever i want and how much  i want. :)

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Indians are experts at breaking ques..I see people waiting in a que and the moment the doors open, the que goes for a toss and everyone rushes in, which is another habit, you never get to see anywhere else in the world. They take public discipline seriously and will never break it for any reason.

I have seen this happening at super markets too where one person who thinks he is extra smart comes up and says I have just one item and the sales people oblige which annoys me no end. I have complained about this to the store manager and asked him why not have a separate counter for less than 5 items ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Even where there are such counters same problems occur.

I have seen some foreign visitors who come to Vizag  standing in the queue for Taxis.It's our Indians who jump the queue. Discipline is something that can't be found in an Indian.

That is because they were ruled  by pseudo seculars now everyone stands in queues.

Sailing against the current when everybody is sailing along the current is one habit that irritates me.

rambabu wrote:

Sailing against the current when everybody is sailing along the current is one habit that irritates me.

Quite a contradiction ...yu were the same person who went against the current and played drums while others laughed right ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have the strength and confidence to sail against the current and make others convince.

rambabu wrote:

I have the strength and confidence to sail against the current and make others convince.

Oh really ? and other people who do the same annoy you ...that is highly amusing !

I did not say, if someone does the same it annoys me.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.