The topic is locked.

How to make money in Infobarrel.com and how much we can get for 100 articles in this website?

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

They need very high-quality article with great English writing skills. But it is not clear, how much one can get from their articles in this website. can anyone please share your opinion regarding Infobarrel.com

As far as I know, the site rules  dont encourage you to discuss other  forums or article writing sites here, I am sure the moderators will let you know for sure..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

As far as I know, the site rules  dont encourage you to discuss other  forums or article writing sites here, I am sure the moderators will let you know for sure..

Yes it is promotion of site. Talk here only about Boddunan.

OK, thanks guys for your quick reply

I write prodigiously on both Hub pages an info barrel . They are sites where most writers find it difficult to sustain. There is no upfront payment and one can make money only by sustained work of high quality. However one cannot compare any site with another as each has its own distinct way.

let me say you @avijit this site is the best of all, once you become a daily member you will come to know on your own, that this site really pays for doing hard works, just think this site as your family, i have done many mistakes, if it would another site then i would have kick out but this is very friendly they not only pays but they teaches us also, which is himself a big award for anyone. JUST BE GOOD AND EXPRESS YOUR THINKING OPENLY 

bhuyali saroj

Thank you said by: Avijit Bhunia

Each site has its own pros and cons and you need to read FAQs on those sites to understand them. As of now, I am locking the thread as it is not within rules to discuss other money making sites.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.