The general assumption we have of bandits is that it is difficult to reform them and bring them into the main stream. But here is an inspiring real life account of a bandit who after completing his varioud prison sentences decided to do some good work for the public

http://m.timesofindia.com/city/lucknow/Cleansed-in-jail-ex-bandit-cleans-public-places/articleshow/51818264.cms?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=TOI

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yes, this is interesting. All bandits are not bad and the legendary Man Singh helped the poor. There is a temple dedicated to him close to Jhansi.

A truly great statement "all bandits are not bad". Then why blame bad politicians.

Because Politicians are much worse than Bandits. Why don't you see the positive aspects of life. Man Singh is the Modern Robin Hood, He loots the unscrupulous Politicians and helps the poor.

Then why are these bandits arrested and punished. An IAS like cadre of these bandits should be created to help the poor.

An exemplary and inspiring story of Suresh Sarvoday, an erstwhile Outlaw, after serving two decades in Jail, transformed in to a Gandhian. Now he is seen at Railway Stations, Bus stands and such public places cleaning up the places voluntarily.

rambabu wrote:

An exemplary and inspiring story of Suresh Sarvoday, an erstwhile Outlaw, after serving two decades in Jail, transformed in to a Gandhian. Now he is seen at Railway Stations, Bus stands and such public places cleaning up the places voluntarily.

Why do you add what is already there in the link, please add some information of your own rather than repeating what is already there..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Why do you add what is already there in the link, please add some information of your own rather than repeating what is already there..

Actually, it was my response to a member. All along he was comparing him with a Politician..

We must be praised him and his work. Now it is duty of public and peoples to co-operate with him.

I am sure that the member is able to follow the link and read for himself , if he is interested rather than you do it for him, please add your own views..

usha manohar wrote:

I am sure that the member is able to follow the link and read for himself , if he is interested rather than you do it for him, please add your own views..

Yes I read it, I think he is better than Phulan Devi who prefer politics than public service.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.