Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I am sure that the member is able to follow the link and read for himself , if he is interested rather than you do it for him, please add your own views..

Yes I read it, I think he is better than Phulan Devi who prefer politics than public service.

Phoolan Devi was made by Mulayam Singh Yadav because he wanted to make himself famous...However, hers was an extreme case and I guess for all that she suffered , the popularity she got through politics did compensate , at the same time shows the calibre of our political class !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:

Because Politicians are much worse than Bandits. Why don't you see the positive aspects of life. Man Singh is the Modern Robin Hood, He loots the unscrupulous Politicians and helps the poor.

I agree, Man Singh was like Robin Hood. I read his biography. So many times he gave dowry for poor girls.

MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Because Politicians are much worse than Bandits. Why don't you see the positive aspects of life. Man Singh is the Modern Robin Hood, He loots the unscrupulous Politicians and helps the poor.

I agree, Man Singh was like Robin Hood. I read his biography. So many times he gave dowry for poor girls.

I too read about Man Singh long ago. That's why I referred his name. But an esteemed member did not understand. 

It is clear that it does not matter the manner in which money is earned or looted if later on you do some charitable acts. Then why do you fret and fume if politicians do the same. Why double standards.

Inspiring story indeed. For those learned and illustrious members who have been comparing them with politicians and 'wise' suggestions that a separate cadre be made of such bandits etc. etc. let us make this a little more clear that the bandits turn into bandits as a result of harrassment, ill treatment, abuse and are driven to turn into bandits. But after imprisonment and ample repentence, should they choose to lead a nonviolent life and strive to making good of all the wrongs they have done, how does it compare with the politicians? Politicians are dishonest and under the guise of doing service, loot people of their hard earned money and do not even a morsel of repentance nor show guilt of tehir wrongdoings. The only good the society gains from them is when those leechers die! So my advise to the member is, to think before dispersing his pearls of wisdom!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Why does some one else's wisdom irritate you. You have a right to your wisdom I have right to my wisdom. I do not denigerate  you for expressing your wisdom or for being rude towards those whose views are different from yours. It is you who distrbute advice left and right without moderation. It seems to me there is some dissatisfaction somewhere . Live and let live. Politicians also start with noble idea of public service and go astray due to many reasons and amass wealth. If they have a change of heart they should also be pardoned and not condemned. Take it or leave it but do not act as prosecutor and judge.

anil wrote:

We must be praised him and his work. Now it is duty of public and peoples to co-operate with him.

Believe it or not it is very difficult for a convict to get back into the main stream because no matter what he does people look at him or her with suspicion. In my own town after Yaseen and Riaz  Batkal were rounded off , many others too were taken in by the police. One of them was our fisherman's son ho was just 18 years old . The father wanted help in getting him out but saying that his son was never involved in any terror activities nor did he help anyone. Later it was proved that he was innocent but had known and interacted with another youngster who was part of the terror gang that was caught.

But the poor boy is seen with suspicion till today by his own people and of course others ,it is sad to see a hard working poor family face such a situation.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I too read about Man Singh long ago. That's why I referred his name. But an esteemed member did not understand. 

Gentlemen took birth in every era and also in future. Man singh was also one of them. 

When Naxalism was rampant in the undivided state of AP, the then Govt offered many rehabilitation programmes for those who come forward to join the Mainstream. Many came forward giving up Naxalism. One of them happened to live in my area. His ambition was to live a peaceful life and do social service to the Society. But the people around did not stop looking at him suspiciously. The transformed man was insulted and rebuked in every stage of day to day activities. He was denied even the Ration supplies. It took a long time for this ex Naxalite to lead a normal life.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Gentlemen took birth in every era and also in future. Man singh was also one of them. 

One cannot kill and loot and justify it with social service..One has to face repercussions for one's act and thats how justice works for all people, so why should it be different for some people, who have actually taken lives and looted and caused untold miseries to the families simply because they lead a double life of loot,kill and social service !

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.