Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The fact that India is still behind apart from talented people here because, we serve reserved Indians not deserved Indians. The reservation based on caste system is spoiling our talent, it should be only on the basis of economic condition of a person.

http://www.comparenshop.in

usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Instead of seeing and appreciating hard and honest work of youngsters such as Tina, there is no dearth of those who are jealous of such spectacular success and try to drag non-issues in picture creating controversies. Even if she might indeed be from reservation quota, but look at the way she has worked hard and achieved success in the very first attempt, which by itself, is certainly not an easy task.

Kalyani the two links I provided in my post above this gives a different version altogether.While Tina no doubt is a brilliant student who has worked hard , the issue here is that of a youngster who scored more than her , but because of caste reservation was deprived of the top position.

Yes, I read those links now, I guess, when I posted my reply, you were still typing and so I could not see them. But I agree with you, after reading those links, it really is Ankit who has scored more marks and so he should have been declared as being the topper. Both Tina and Ankit have worked really hard and have achieved desired success. So I wonder if this business of being declared first or second should be given priority? Just my thoughts really, because henceforth, it is not the marks but their actual performance that will matter and he/she whoever is more capable, will come out shining. I also feel that the UPSC officials should come forward with proper information on this issue.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

rambabu wrote:

I'm very sure of Tina Dabi's case which i responded according to the link provided by the Poster. And in case Bank merger too, I had provided enough links to prove my point. There is no need for me to create fictitious stories.

No links ere provided by you either here or there to substantiate your statements, fictitious statements seem to come easily to you from what I have seen, also brings in points as you argue back and forth ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

i think it is injustice to the student who scored more marks than who has a reservation. 

bhuyali saroj

usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I'm very sure of Tina Dabi's case which i responded according to the link provided by the Poster. And in case Bank merger too, I had provided enough links to prove my point. There is no need for me to create fictitious stories.

No links ere provided by you either here or there to substantiate your statements, fictitious statements seem to come easily to you from what I have seen, also brings in points as you argue back and forth ..

These are the links I provided in the Bank merger discussion. Business Today Deputy editor Anand Adhikari has written the Article. It was staed in no uncertain terms why Bnk mergers are not a Good idea at this juncture. It was also stated that the current Chief,Arundhat Bhattacharya has earlier gone on record that the merger of Associate Banks is not a priority at this Juncture. She added that current challenges are far more important than merger.

All these are given in the link provided by me. If you miss the links, is it my fault ?

http://www.businesstoday.in/opinion/perspective/why-merger-of-sbis-associate-banks-is-not-a-good-idea-at-this-juncture/story/232696.html

That link was not a news item but a blog which is personal opinion of a person...I think we discussed that already there ...Anyway, there is no point in asking you to be specific and to be factual since you believe in jumping here there and everywhere adding your two bit that normally does not help the discussion nor does it give any new information...So I leave it at that !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: rambabu

I don't know that personal opinions are not useful for discussion forums.

Some people are in favor of Tina Dabi and some are against. Those who are against showing marksheets, which is showing Tina got less numbers than Ankit Shrivastava. I think if Tina is right then she should come on media and clarify the whole thing in public, else people will think wrong about the result.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Instead of seeing and appreciating hard and honest work of youngsters such as Tina, there is no dearth of those who are jealous of such spectacular success and try to drag non-issues in picture creating controversies. Even if she might indeed be from reservation quota, but look at the way she has worked hard and achieved success in the very first attempt, which by itself, is certainly not an easy task.

Kalyani the two links I provided in my post above this gives a different version altogether.While Tina no doubt is a brilliant student who has worked hard , the issue here is that of a youngster who scored more than her , but because of caste reservation was deprived of the top position.

Yes, I read those links now, I guess, when I posted my reply, you were still typing and so I could not see them. But I agree with you, after reading those links, it really is Ankit who has scored more marks and so he should have been declared as being the topper. Both Tina and Ankit have worked really hard and have achieved desired success. So I wonder if this business of being declared first or second should be given priority? Just my thoughts really, because henceforth, it is not the marks but their actual performance that will matter and he/she whoever is more capable, will come out shining. I also feel that the UPSC officials should come forward with proper information on this issue.

I agree that the officials have to come up with a valid explanation rather than have this confusion. But this is what happenss when there is reservation, it gives rise to many added evils like secrecy and disenchantment with students who score better but do not get the appreciation that is due to them

usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

I agree that the officials have to come up with a valid explanation rather than have this confusion. But this is what happenss when there is reservation, it gives rise to many added evils like secrecy and disenchantment with students who score better but do not get the appreciation that is due to them

I agree, there is a lot of confusion and disenchantment with students who are truly talented and hardworking. I think, for services like UPSC and other state level commissions, reservations should be removed completely. Why do we need reservation for public service commissions where the basic objective is service for betterment of our country? Removing reservation can be the first step towards bringing real talent pool where it is truly needed.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.