Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

i see here most of the post which is related to news but i think post which makes us understand and says about the goodness and harmness of the things like capsule etc. would be better and will be eye attracting things to write upon 

There are certain key words that attract more traffic. The more spicy and bizarre things attract more traffic. The controversial matters also will attract more traffic. KIf you write an article under title- 'Akbar the Great',  there will be less traffic. But if the title is- "Greatness thrust upon undeserving emperor Akbar' there will be more traffic.  But this is example only. Really, I admire Akbar personally.

it means long keywords attract more traffic. You admire Akabar OK, what is opinion about Maharana Pratap? 

People tend to show more interest towards sensational and controversial topics in the Media. Such topics generate more traffic.

Maharana Pratap is widely believed as a fearless warrior and ingenious strategist. He fought the Mughals to safeguard his people until his death

I and every Rajashani know it. I want to know that some person admire of Akbar why not of Maharana Pratap?

Maharana Pratap and his stature remain undisturbed even  without anybody's admiration. He has earned a place in the Golden pages of History. That's enough.

yeah, the post which say everything and which the members will get to say many things and i think that will attract more 

bhuyali saroj

And I was always under the impression that during weekends/holidays the traffic is always at it lowest on the net but it goes up on the roads :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.