Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

Instead of saying me please i request you to share your thoughts of this post

Besides making spam posts you also have the audacity to question one of the most  senior members and moderator who has already proved her worth and she does not need any certificate nor prompting from the likes of you. It is in your own interest that you become  a responsible member before the admin steps in and bans you forever ! 

Thanks a lot Usha, sometimes a little appreciation is much needed. blush.png

Actually, he had been banned once recently by Sunil, but somehow, we really don't what happened, the very next day he was back on the site, why had admin chosen to lift his ban, no clue!! worried.pngBut this time, I assure you, he won't get away with it.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: rambabu
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

Instead of saying me please i request you to share your thoughts of this post

Besides making spam posts you also have the audacity to question one of the most  senior members and moderator who has already proved her worth and she does not need any certificate nor prompting from the likes of you. It is in your own interest that you become  a responsible member before the admin steps in and bans you forever ! 

Thanks a lot Usha, sometimes a little appreciation is much needed. blush.png

Actually, he had been banned once recently by Sunil, but somehow, we really don't what happened, the very next day he was back on the site, why had admin chosen to lift his ban, no clue!! worried.pngBut this time, I assure you, he won't get away with it.

Please do it Kalyani. I was really really disgusted seeing this spammer active. When I was thinking that the site is buzzing with activity, such spammers appear and spoil the entire activity.

Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

Same thing was happened with Maggie noodles, Baba Ramdev has immediately launched his Patanjali Noodles to take the benefit of the situation. Now may we see Patanjali Breads in market soon! 

YES, you are right but whatever BABA RAMDEV did at that situation, his only intention was to beware people from eating maggie. And  if he comes with patanjali breads then i am sure that his first priority will be good health of the people whereas other company make bread to make profit out of it without people safety. it will help the people who has the habit of eating bread in the morning, isn't it.

bhuyali saroj

So Baba Ramdev is making losses in patanjali products !

vijay wrote:

Why if patanjali don't make profit then how the company will run, i fully support patanjali because it works 101%

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:
vijay wrote:

Why if patanjali don't make profit then how the company will run, i fully support patanjali because it works 101%

It is not possible for anyone to run any business with loss for long time. No doubt some products of Pantjali is nice one. It have efficient marketing network. It is earning profit.

anil wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
vijay wrote:

It is not possible for anyone to run any business with loss for long time. No doubt some products of Pantjali is nice one. It have efficient marketing network. It is earning profit.

Yes Patanjali products are of quality I don't think his company is running in losses. Unfortunately here I'm not getting all his product range.

My statement that does Patanjali male losses was in response to a statement that others make bread for profit but Patanjali makes products for good health. It was a taunt, but you all Patanjal product users can not digest this and have started posting his cash statements. Please do not be so touchy. soon Baba will introduce a fair cream. He makes all products developed by MNC's in a patriotic manner.

@ vijay, I got your meaning right then , was referring to other members who were making it look like a loss making effort which it is not. I am yet to try a single product of Patanjali, so cannot give my opinion as to how good or bad it is.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.