Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I am sure Patanjali is making good products but as matter of fact I have yet to use one. I think most of his products are costlier than other products barring a few which I do not use.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am told that Patanjali products are directly in competition with Himalaya, and is cheaper . Himalaya has built up a solid reputation, so it will not be easy to overthrow them any time soon, although Patanjali is making good profits

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51

If you check the prices of Patanjali products on its website you will see that what I told you is absolutely right especially in edible/grocery section. 

suni51 wrote:

I am sure Patanjali is making good products but as matter of fact I have yet to use one. I think most of his products are costlier than other products barring a few which I do not use.

No product are not costly. I am using honey, flour cleaner and hand wash. All these are good one and not costly than product of other manufactures.

Thank you said by: suni51
usha manohar wrote:

I am told that Patanjali products are directly in competition with Himalaya, and is cheaper . Himalaya has built up a solid reputation, so it will not be easy to overthrow them any time soon, although Patanjali is making good profits

It is always good to have a good competition which Himalaya and Patanjali are putting up for each other, still Patanjali products are cheaper in comparison with Himalaya products which of course, has their own fan following which is very much loyal. Patanjali on the other hand, has the upper hand over Himalaya in food and groceries which Himalaya does not produce. I use some products from both Himalaya and Patanjali and find both good and satisfactory. And going by crowds I have always seen in exclusive Patanjali stores, at least in Pune, they seem to be doing great.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

No product are not costly. I am using honey, flour cleaner and hand wash. All these are good one and not costly than product of other manufactures.

I have tried all these products online but barring honey I found all other products are costlier. Hand-wash, I haven't yet tried as I have a good stock of Wipro product. 

suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I have tried all these products online but barring honey I found all other products are costlier. Hand-wash, I haven't yet tried as I have a good stock of Wipro product. 

Patanjali's Ayurvedic products,are not only cheap but they are very effective. For example, Dant Kanti is a tooth Paste which is making the MNG giants run for their money like Colgate tooth paste in the Tooth pate segment. Patanjali products are cheap because Baba Ramdev never expends huge amounts for advertising. It's only through word of mouth through his users. Now I'm using Dant Kanti.Patanjali ate in to Colgate's Tooth Paste Market share.

rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Patanjali's Ayurvedic products,are not only cheap but they are very effective. For example, Dant Kanti is a tooth Paste which is making the MNG giants run for their money like Colgate tooth paste in the Tooth pate segment. Patanjali products are cheap because Baba Ramdev never expends huge amounts for advertising. It's only through word of mouth through his users. Now I'm using Dant Kanti.Patanjali ate in to Colgate's Tooth Paste Market share.

well i am a very big fan of patanjali products as i said in many post. i used patanjali pangavya soap and hair oil, hair sampoo and tooth paste and many more, trust me friends it's really effective.

bhuyali saroj

Patanjali Ayurvedic products are  becoming  more and more popular even many foreign countries. These products earned much popularity because of their less cost and high Quality. I'm sing  Dant Kanti tooth paste.

Most of Patanjali products are costlier. Yesterday I saw Patanjali Gehu Atta was costlier by 30 or more rupees than competing brands. Patanjali says MNCs are bad for the country and only swadeshi made products should be used, then why  are they into exports?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.