Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Tanmay Bhat under the guise of 'Comedy'  has crossed all the limits of decency,  deserves condemnation. Celebrities  who became the victims of his weird and crude behaviour should not be spared. It should be nipped in the bud stage.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

He want to become popular overnight by using cheap and abusive comedy. Such type of people should be put behind jail and his all videos should be banned in public.

yeah he should be jailed because he abused two GODS of our country.

Arrey dont burden them with such titles because it is not easy to be a God in this country..however, Lata Mangeshkar does not seem too bothered about the issue as one can see by her response. I too personally feel that , the fellow should be warned against taking liberties and making distasteful jokes. I don't see why he should be jailed when politicians hurl so many abuses at each other and still go scot free. 

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/Has-Lata-Mangeshkar-finally-responded-on-the-Snapchat-controversy/articleshow/52518821.cms?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=TOI

Lata Mageshkar is too busy and occupied with her own business to pay any attention to such trivial and insignificant issues. The likes of Tanmay Bhatt should not be given so much attention by the media and the people. However, his video should be blocked and he should be made to pay heavy fines and leave it at that. The country and the state has too many other more important issues to deal with than Bhatt and his cheap jokes and people too should mind their own, more important business. This kind of publicity will only make him more famous.

That is true, he needs to draw line at some stage if he wants popular support for his art. However, this issue made me think of what happens in other countries,,even in a tradition bound place like Britain people openly poke fun at the royalty...On channel 4 of British television, I remember they had a comedy section where cartoons depicting the Queen and the royal family would be shown regularly but it was more funny than crude and insulting . Once apparently the queen had made an observation to her staff about Apples being very expensive and the media would never stop hitting out at her because at that stage the Royal family never paid any taxes and enjoyed a luxurious life at the tax payers benefit, and the  taxation system there is extremely demanding and through for the rest of the citizens. The outcome of all those many attacks, which were done in a very humorous manner, although sending a strong message , was that prince Charles on his own decided to pay tax for his income and so all the other royals  had to join in too except the Queen since she cannot tax herself.. I think that is constructive outcome of intelligent comedy !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51

Not only he but everyone including media and politicians should think twice before opening their mouth. Everyone feels the meaning of expression gives you right to speak about anything. There is a code of conduct and ethics in place in every field 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

Not only he but everyone including media and politicians should think twice before opening their mouth. Everyone feels the meaning of expression gives you right to speak about anything. There is a code of conduct and ethics in place in every field 

Sadly, this is not happening in any field. The person, who, being an IPS openly tweeted  about Modi's governance. This tantamount to indiscipline and warranted for disciplinary action.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.