The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

well it is very simple if you drink water in hurry up then we human do will get problems isn't we 

bhuyali saroj

Yoga is a an integral part of Ayurveda. having recognized the importance  of Yoga, United nations General Assembly declared Yoga Day, which is celebrated all over the world annually on June 21. When Yoga is recognized, its not necessary to prove the authenticity of Ayurveda . It is implied, Ayurveda is equally important as Yoga. For further scientific proof for the efficacy of Yoga have a look at this.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2013-11-22/harvard-yoga-scientists-find-proof-of-meditation-benefit

The article only speaks about the benefits of Yoga which everybody knows , so no point in bringing yoga into this discussion, and the article has nothing to say about drinking water while standing, which is yet to be proven medically or scientifically...Until now , noone has any valid explanation for this, so we cannot believe in anything blindly without solid proof !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yoga which is a part of Ayurveda includes water therapy too. Drinking water while standing and the ill effects of it  is nothing but a part of Ayurveda. iN AYURVEDA, IT IS KNOWN AS Usha paana Chikitsa

https://chilukuris.wordpress.com/2009/10/23/how-to-do-ayurvedic-water-therapy/

I guess we all on this forum by now know about Ayurveda and its benefits too, also about water therapy which says nothing about drinking water while standing so no point in providing links that do not help the discussion nor prove anything about the subject on hand other than go round discussing aimlessly !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Up to you. I had given the appropriate links. I will not further add anything in this regard. What I wanted to state has been stated in clear and uncertain terms. It's only to take the discussion further. Anyhow, i would wait for other opinions from the Forum members too.

Some of your views are as clear as  muddy water.

vijay wrote:

Then do not advocate blindly. ask a doctor and then quote him.

No need to ask doctor, it is common practice, which we human being following for thousand years.

Then give scientific explanation not thousand year explanation. Many wrong practices have lasted thousands  of years.

vijay wrote:

Then give scientific explanation not thousand year explanation. Many wrong practices have lasted thousands  of years.

Wrong practice never lasted thousands of years.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.