The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

May be some of the traditions were blind, but some of the traditions have scientific reasons behind them. But in the name of modernization we are leaving behind these traditions.

http://www.indiatimes.com/culture/who-we-are/15-scientific-reasons-behind-popular-hindu-traditions-228328.html

I agree with you. Our culture our traditions are our invaluable assets.

If you have faith on Ayurveda or yoga or any such Ancient therapeutic practices, go ahead. No need to look for others approval.

What is Ayurveda? It is nature and we all is part of nature. How some one can we don't believe in Ayurveda.

Ayurveda is the natural way to treat a disease, while allopathy treats disease by using some chemicals. In some cases allopathy is unable to remove disease completely, but Ayurveda works on the root cause of disease. In case of Allopathy the relief is quick, but in case of Ayurveda it works slowly with some precautions and some eating and lifestyle limitations. That's why some people prefer allopathy than Ayurveda.

It is the faith that counts.People who believe in the efficacy  of Ayurveda and use the Ayurvedic products without experiencing adverse results,  I don't see any reason why someone stop using Ayurvedic products.

In this connection let me tell you one example. For curing Asthma, a small fish is being swallowed. This is called 'Fish Prasadam'. This Fish h Prasadam is distributed free of cost by one Battini Brothers every year in Hyderabad. Year by year people who come from different parts of the country to take this Fish Prasadam is increasing. Why ? Because, their Asthma is being cured. Finally i say , if one is satisfied with Ayurveda products, let them go ahead.

Here is a link for Fish Prasadam for curing Asthma.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/hyderabad/Patients-consume-live-fish-to-battle-asthma/articleshow/52665597.cms

While no one has questioned either nature, Ayurveda or Allopathy, I don't see why members are going round in circles discussing a non issue . Here the only question is about the validity of drinking water while standing being bad for health which is unproven till now !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51
usha manohar wrote:

While no one has questioned either nature, Ayurveda or Allopathy, I don't see why members are going round in circles discussing a non issue . Here the only question is about the validity of drinking water while standing being bad for health which is unproven till now !

We are following many thing which we get as traditions of are family. All these are unproven. Can we quite all these?

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

We are following many thing which we get as traditions of are family. All these are unproven. Can we quite all these?

Anil, we follow some traditions because they have become a part of our life in spite of not having  any scientific validity. At the same time traditions and customs  a,way if life and it depends on individual  and communities to either follow them or leave them or at times improvise depending on the demands of the present day needs..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Anil, we follow some traditions because they have become a part of our life in spite of not having  any scientific validity. At the same time traditions and customs  a,way if life and it depends on individual  and communities to either follow them or leave them or at times improvise depending on the demands of the present day needs.

Any deed which is part of life is self proved. But some person here is saying that we follow only those deed which are proved by modern science.

So which one you chose for yourself @Anil, the one that has scientific base or the one you find good based on your personal experience?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Anil, we follow some traditions because they have become a part of our life in spite of not having  any scientific validity. At the same time traditions and customs  a,way if life and it depends on individual  and communities to either follow them or leave them or at times improvise depending on the demands of the present day needs.

Any deed which is part of life is self proved. But some person here is saying that we follow only those deed which are proved by modern science.

My opinion is if some thing is good for you, and you are  benefited  and no damage whatsoever did happen, going ahead is the wise way. Simply because some member insisted a scientific proof for the efficacy of Ayurveda, it doesn't mean they should blindly follow Ayurveda. If they are suspecting the efficacy of Ayurveda, let them find out a Scientific proof. That's their concern.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Customs and traditions are different and health care is different.One cannot come to a conclusion regarding this without substantial proof. An oft spoken lie too can become a truth with time, so also some blind beliefs , which when thoroughly analysed , fail the test...

Time to close this drinking water post.

No use. Even Sunil, our Moderator responded to this thread at an early hour.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.