The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Scientific proof is demanded when you advocate it for others. If you drink water standing on your head but do not advocate it no proof will be asked.

Better leave it the User, who has immense faith on Ayurveda. If you are not a believer, don't use Ayurveda.

Exactly, do not become a champion of unproven theories and beliefs.

I'm the user of AyurvedA. nO COMPLAINTS. If you are not the user of Ayurveda don't become the champion of non believers of Ayurveda. Additionally, it's my opinion.

Share your personal opinion without advocating is fine. Do not support unproven theories and beliefs in name of ancient philosophy etc. This is age of science.

What I had done is nothing short of sharing of my opinion. When I said it's my personal opinion. If you are not satisfied with my opinion on Ayurveda, You need not respond.

The funny part is that nowhere in Ayurveda, not blogs based on Ayurveda written by individual champions, has it been mentioned that one should not drink water while standing..it is unfair to blame Ayurveda for all the superstitious believes individuals have become accustomed to like this particular one.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

"While we stand and  drink water water flows easily and in great volume. This creates an impact on the lower stomach walls. If the practice is continues, Kidneys will be damaged."

Above was your justification for advocating not drinking water while standing. I have requested you to substantiate it scientifically which you have avoided and diverted to Ayurveda etc argument. I gave scientific reason as to how water will not rush down because of the way food pipe operates as a regulator and kidneys are outside stomach how will they get affected if water is taken in standing. Please throw light on these and do not bring extraneous issues.

@ Vijay

There is no need of substantiation of what I said above. I was repeatedly saying that it's my  personal Opinion. Don't you think I'm entitled for one ?

That is the problem. You make statements left and right and when asked for proof take cover under excuse of I am entitled to my opinion. You are, but in a forum others are not dumb. They want to understand better the statements made by you in support of the thread. The least you can do is to accept it was a wrong statement. Do not make it an ego issue. Rest I leave it to your conscience.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.