The increasing number of life threatening diseases is mainly attributed to sedentary lifestyle and unhealthy food habits among the young working class of people. Employees work in the organisation with the aid of computer for long hours without any breaks, these kind of working pattern will ultimately affect their health in the short or long term, hence, we should practice aerobic exercises regularly and follow a balanced and nutrient-rich diet to alleviate the ill effects of working culture. 

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

For a healthy and ailment free life, one should have regular healthy and life style. It's not all. A regular physical exercise regimen is also essential. Of course Aerobic exercises are one way of keeping your health in good condition.

Aerobic exercise are also known as Cardio. These exercises include Running, Swimming, Cycling and walking.

it is very general because as we known that if we want to live a long life we need be fit and healthy, so that our body can respond to every challenge that we will be going to face in near future.

bhuyali saroj

They say, "A healthy mind in a healthy body". It's only when you are healthy you can achieve what all you wanted to achieve. There is no Wealth greater than Health. A healthy body indicates that you have a strong immune system, capable of preventing any ailment. Adequate exercise and healthy eating habits like eating green vegetables, nuts and pulses will make you ever healthy and fit.

Re: Health and fitness

Any kind of exercise is good for the body, even household work ...Aerobics is complete exercise routine as compared to cardios which concentrate mainly on heart. Walking too is one of the best workouts when done regularly and at a brisk pace. Last but not least a balanced diet is as important as exercise.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

My wife never does any physical exercise. But she does all the household work without a maid servant. I have never seen her falling sick. . Of course, the other things like healthy food habits are strictly adhered to. We together avoided Red meat, deep fries, though we are non Vegetarians by birth.  Because we get plenty of Sea and river fish, we eat fish for their Antioxidants.

rambabu wrote:

My wife never does any physical exercise. But she does all the household work without a maid servant. I have never seen her falling sick. . Of course, the other things like healthy food habits are strictly adhered to. We together avoided Red meat, deep fries, though we are non Vegetarians by birth.  Because we get plenty of Sea and river fish, we eat fish for their Antioxidants.

women which are living is rural are never does any exercise. There household and other work is their exercise. Non vegetarian or vegetarian food it is matter of choice. vegetarian food is also rich with antioxidants.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

women which are living is rural are never does any exercise. There household and other work is their exercise. Non vegetarian or vegetarian food it is matter of choice. vegetarian food is also rich with antioxidants.

Agreed. Some Vegetables too  are rich in antioxidants like strawberries, walnuts etc. But , as i said, Fish are abundantly available here. hence we in the coastal regions prefer Fish.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Agreed. Some Vegetables too  are rich in antioxidants like strawberries, walnuts etc. But , as i said, Fish are abundantly available here. hence we in the coastal regions prefer Fish.

here in west bengal there are so many houses where fish is cooked regularly because as we all know that Bengali likes to eat fish and there are variety of products which they make from fish, i mean different recipes 

bhuyali saroj

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Fish is available every where, but we are vegetarian so we don't like eat fish.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Fish is available every where, but we are vegetarian so we don't like eat fish.

It's OK. Here too Vegetarians do not eat Fish. Even in vegetarian food antioxidants are abundantly available as I said above.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.