I read it many time that Darvida are original residence of India and Aryas came from out side. I want to know from where Aryas came and which is native place of Aryas.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

What you sad is right. Aryans are believed to have been come from many parts of the world. Some settled in India. But there is no definite conclusion. here is an interestig article

http://www.hinduwebsite.com/hinduism/concepts/aryan.asp

Aryan race comes from Iran and Europe. Remember how Hitler wanted to purify the Population because he himself being an Aryan, he felt others were inferior. Power struggle has always been there either because of race.color or land dispute .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

There is a divergence of opinions, regarding original Home of Aryans. Max mueller is of the opinion, the Honme land of Aryans is Central Asia. Swami Dayanand Saraswati says Aryans came from Tibet.Some scholars even deny the theory of Aryan Invasion and subsequent expansion in the Indian Subcontinent.

It is a myth created by English in 17th & 18th centuries to show Indians down. When they came here they saw  flourishing kingdoms and history running to antiquity. So they created the myth that original inhabitants were not so brilliant and outsiders from Central Europe etc came and thus wanted credit for civilization developing in India. Unfortunately whenever their is a theory downgrading Indians there are always significant number of Indians who start parroting these theories. Has it ever occurred to anyone as to why India has always received everything from abroad and never the reverse. It is time history was corrected on this Aryan theory account. Therefore when no Aryans came where is the question of their origin.

In my previous thread, I said, the Theory of Invasion of Aryans it self being denied by Indian Historians. Yes, it's true that History has to be rewritten. High time History written by Colonial British should be set aside.

But not replaced by right wing or left wing historians,

Actually when British, Spanish or Portuguese reached to any new place they thought they had 'Discovered' a new world and own it. Vasco-Da Gama Discovered India, Columbus America and Canada and the list goes on. The most interesting part is that the originals were named

Indians

Red Indian

West Indians  etc. As if there was no culture existed before the learned ones arrived in a particular country. Aryans is sane theory discovered by the learned ones and more so to divide Indians.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Agreed.. Histories written by different countries, who came to India are mere distortions. We, the natives believed these Distortions. On the whole,, it lead to divisions and sub divisions in the native Indians.

It is a pity that today also this bogus Aryan theory is finding support in India as a tool of superiority.

suni51 wrote:

Actually when British, Spanish or Portuguese reached to any new place they thought they had 'Discovered' a new world and own it. Vasco-Da Gama Discovered India, Columbus America and Canada and the list goes on. The most interesting part is that the originals were named

Indians

Red Indian

West Indians  etc. As if there was no culture existed before the learned ones arrived in a particular country. Aryans is sane theory discovered by the learned ones and more so to divide Indians.  

Nehuru is wrote in his book Discovery of India that Arya came from abrod, it means it is not right. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.