Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Sanskrit Language and German language which is spoken in Germany, Austria and  Switzerland have many similarities, which goes to show that there was some kind of interaction centuries ago. Aryan race is a reality and History cannot be rewritten simply because it is written by foreigners...

It is well known fact that Sanskrit is mother of all other languages.

Sanskrit is probably the mother of all Indian languages , not world over since there are so many dialects spoken across the world..

i have learnt from my friend that earlier in India Sanskrit was spoken then how it disappear, then why we talk in Hindi instead of Sanskrit 

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Sanskrit Language and German language which is spoken in Germany, Austria and  Switzerland have many similarities, which goes to show that there was some kind of interaction centuries ago. Aryan race is a reality and History cannot be rewritten simply because it is written by foreigners...

Sanskrit is probably the mother of all Indian languages , not world over since there are so many dialects spoken across the world..

i have learnt from my friend that earlier in India Sanskrit was spoken then how it disappear, then why we talk in Hindi instead of Sanskrit 

Good question ! why dont you lead the way by speaking in Sanskrit ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

with whom i will speak in sanskrit, with you then i am ready to learn.

bhuyali saroj

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I read some where that Russian have many Sanskrit words,

Babu saroj wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Please don't do that. Those who know Sanskrit will forget Sanskrit.

Babu saroj wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Because Sanskrit is a typical language, and in earlier days peoples of lower cast have not right to use Sanskrit,

rambabu wrote:

That's true. Many famed Historians and Indian Historians contested the issue Aryan Invasion. The web link that was given earlier to Anil clearly says Aryan invasion was a myth.

I also think like it but it is early to fix the matter. I waiting comments on this topic from Gulshan ji and MG

anil wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Because Sanskrit is a typical language, and in earlier days peoples of lower cast have not right to use Sanskrit,

You are right. In Ramayana a lower cast Dalit tried to learn Sanskrit. And he was punished

rambabu wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

is Sanskrit is really hard language to learn... then i think i should change my mind.. let Sanskrit speakers be safe from me. 

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

is Sanskrit is really hard language to learn... then i think i should change my mind.. let Sanskrit speakers be safe from me. 

No Sanskrit is not so hard to learn that one can't learn it. Decide and start learning Sanskrit.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.