Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:

Half of the prices are increased by news channels. I laugh listening to some of the captions they put like "Red War" and the play a loud music before telling that the discussion is based on Tomato price which is available for 30/ but they are telling it is 80/. Next time a vegetable wala comes and says yes it will be 80 from tomorrow because he heard it on TV in the morning.   

True, before 2 - 3 days I bought the tomato at rate of 30 / kg, but when I went to same shopkeeper to buy tomato he was selling it at 60/k.g., and said that after watching the news, this rate has increased and some shopkeepers in the market are selling at 80 / kg.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Half of the prices are increased by news channels. I laugh listening to some of the captions they put like "Red War" and the play a loud music before telling that the discussion is based on Tomato price which is available for 30/ but they are telling it is 80/. Next time a vegetable wala comes and says yes it will be 80 from tomorrow because he heard it on TV in the morning.   

Here, 

True, before 2 - 3 days I bought the tomato at rate of 30 / kg, but when I went to same shopkeeper to buy tomato he was selling it at 60/k.g., and said that after watching the news, this rate has increased and some shopkeepers in the market are selling at 80 / kg.

Here tomatoes are selling Rs. 100 per Kg. Since K L rahul,an indian batsman hit a century in the first ODI against Zimbambwe,on the very day tomatoes too hit century

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

yeah the sellers makes an advantages of selling a scarcity products which are not available at that place.

You missed the bus yet again. Read the first and other posts carefully , this is not at all about products being scarce.

sorry.. but i am really trying to get involve in the topic, i am really working hard on this site. thanks for your vital information i will try to keep your advice in mind...

bhuyali saroj

suni51 wrote:

Yes it is right. last week a bought tomato 40 Kg but today it is 80. In some days lower and middle class quit and control on use of Tomato, it will balance demand and supply.  

anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Yes it is right. last week a bought tomato 40 Kg but today it is 80. In some days lower and middle class quit and control on use of Tomato, it will balance demand and supply.  

Its not only Tomatoes . every vegetable is in short supply. it is due to inadequate rains.government failed to compensate the farmers

If government can not control the prices then let it not sermonise. At least here they can  not blame the communal, corrupt, UPA. It is also mighty surprising that some members feel that TV media is responsible for inducing price rises by showing it. Buyers can not be so naïve.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Its not only Tomatoes . every vegetable is in short supply. it is due to inadequate rains.government failed to compensate the farmers.

System of assessing losses of farmers is not fair. Government can't make good whole losses of farmers. It is time for farmers to use modern techniques of irrigation and farming. Yesterday I read in news paper that one farmer is getting crop of vegetable from piece of land which is a sand mound of at 60' hight.

vijay wrote:

If government can not control the prices then let it not sermonise. At least here they can  not blame the communal, corrupt, UPA. It is also mighty surprising that some members feel that TV media is responsible for inducing price rises by showing it. Buyers can not be so naïve.

yeah this can be the one factor which encourages the seller to sell their products at higher prices. because as the sellers sees that in other states the vegetables prices are high, they got encouraged and sells their products at higher prices. 

bhuyali saroj

Yes its true that We buy things after give all commission and charges. There should be option to buy direct from farmer.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Santosh Kumar Singh wrote:

Yes its true that We buy things after give all commission and charges. There should be option to buy direct from farmer.e 

Right now, in some States,prices of vegetables are reducing, because of Monsoons.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.