Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Which states and which monsoon.? Which India are you in?

vijay wrote:

How many Indias are there ? I'm talking about my state AP and Telengana.

rambabu wrote:
Santosh Kumar Singh wrote:

Yes its true that We buy things after give all commission and charges. There should be option to buy direct from farmer.e 

Right now, in some States,prices of vegetables are reducing, because of Monsoons.

Monsoons don't reached in North, we are facing very bad weather here. Scream e shout of newspaper and channel for prices of vegetables is meaning less. It is not happening first time. It is story of every summer that price of vegetable increased.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Yes its true that We buy things after give all commission and charges. There should be option to buy direct from farmer.e 

Right now, in some States,prices of vegetables are reducing, because of Monsoons.

Monsoons don't reached in North, we are facing very bad weather here. Scream e shout of newspaper and channel for prices of vegetables is meaning less. It is not happening first time. It is story of every summer that price of vegetable increased.ienced

I'm from AP and Telangana is my neighboring State. It's not Paper News. Chttoor district,which often has less Rainfall, is also experiencing moderate Rainfall.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Monsoons don't reached in North, we are facing very bad weather here. Scream e shout of newspaper and channel for prices of vegetables is meaning less. It is not happening first time. It is story of every summer that price of vegetable increased.ienced

I'm from AP and Telangana is my neighboring State. It's not Paper News. Chttoor district,which often has less Rainfall, is also experiencing moderate Rainfall.

I am not talking abut rain in South. I mean that high price is not a new problem. Every summer have this situation.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I am not talking abut rain in South. I mean that high price is not a new problem. Every summer have this situation.

I agree.In the recent past,prices soared up especially vegetables due to inadequate rain fall. Now, with occasional rains, prices came down.

vijay wrote:

is there more than one India in this world.

bhuyali saroj

Please do not exhibit your lack of knowledge by such statements and dilute the quality of discussion for sake of points.

Thank you said by: suni51

Monsoon rains have started in some parts includinmg ours, but that does not mean that vegetables have grown overnight and are ready to be harvested bringing down their prices. I am still paying Rs. 120 for a kilogram of tomatoes and minimum Rs. 25 for 250 grams of any other vegetables!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Monsoon rains have started in some parts includinmg ours, but that does not mean that vegetables have grown overnight and are ready to be harvested bringing down their prices. I am still paying Rs. 120 for a kilogram of tomatoes and minimum Rs. 25 for 250 grams of any other vegetables!

Really problem is serious in you area. Here in my city tomatoes is available in 20 to 50 Rs. per kg, according to quality and all other seasonal vegetable at 20 to 40 Rs per kg.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.