Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Consumers too feel the heat of price rise. Many people in other states are buying the vegetables at exorbitant prices.

I was talking about the consumer's loss.

rambabu wrote:

Yes. in some places prices are still high. But in some places prices of all vegetable have come down. In AP people are very much satisfied with the prices. All the prices of Veggies  have come down especially in Vizag, where I live.

Here price are much high but limited vegetable are available in market so we feeling boring to repeat these again and again. You know mushroom is expensive vegetable but after some days it will available in desert area free of cost.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Yes. in some places prices are still high. But in some places prices of all vegetable have come down. In AP people are very much satisfied with the prices. All the prices of Veggies  have come down especially in Vizag, where I live.

Here price are much high but limited vegetable are available in market so we feeling boring to repeat these again and again. You know mushroom is expensive vegetable but after some days it will available in desert area free of cost.

I understand. Limited availability of Veggies, makes one bored. Fortunately, we get a wide range of vegetables. Mushrooms are very costly here.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I understand. Limited availability of Veggies, makes one bored. Fortunately, we get a wide range of vegetables. Mushrooms are very costly here.

My district have not average rain till the day but adjoining district have normal rain. In last one month we have only 20 mm rain. It is also reason for non avaialbility of wide range of vegetables.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

My district have not average rain till the day but adjoining district have normal rain. In last one month we have only 20 mm rain. It is also reason for non avaialbility of wide range of vegetables.

So, if there is  normal rainfall, prices, naturally come down.

but now excess rains is being given as reason for continued high prices.

Optimum rains are required. Neither inadequate nor excess rainfall will damage the crops.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.